I really enjoyed my stay at the Bali Tropic resort. We stayed here for 12 nights and I would definitely come back. It is more reasonably priced than the other Nusa Dua hotels, but it is still a beautiful place to stay at.The resort is Balinese style which makes it feel more authentic than the other resorts in Nusa Dua. There are artistic details everywhere. There is even a resort temple which is beautiful.
The rooms are comfortable and clean. A/C works really well which is very necessary in Bali. The staff are so friendly and they greet you all the time when you walk by.
It has a private beach which is clean and the waves are calm, so it's great for swimming. There isn't a lot of night life in Nusa Dua, but if you want to party Kuta is close. We enjoyed having a nice quiet place to relax and get away from the busier parts of South Bali. When we wanted some action, we could always grab a cab.
The breakfast buffet is great and has lots of options. The hotel will even prepare you a take out breakfast box if you have an early morning excursion which was so helpful.
I would highly recommend this resort if you want to stay in the safety of a resort, but don't want to pay the higher rates of the other Nusa Dua hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Tropic Resort & Spa is both all-inclusive & regular hotel that epitomizes the authentic Balinese architecture and style fringed by powdery white-sand and crystalline seas. It combines nature, rejuvenating spa treatments, Gymnasium, Kids club and a host of recreational activities to give guests the ultimate tropical retreat. Accommodation detail: In 2,8 hectare of land we had 150 rooms which consist of: 34 Deluxe rooms - 46 square meters 96 Deluxe bungalows - 52 square meters 14 Royal rooms - 72 square meters 6 Suite rooms - 83 square meters Food & Beverage Facilities detail : 4 Restaurants & 5 Bars a. Cempaka restaurant & Bar, Balinese & Indonesian serving lunch & dinner b. Soka Restaurant & bar, 24 hrs coffee shop serving international food & drinks c. Ratna Restaurant & bar, Grilled seafood & meats its open for lunch & dinner d. Melati lounge & Bar , Light snack & Creative cocktail bar its open for dinner e. Pool Bar, Its open from 9 am - 18 pm f. Rijasa Lobby Bar, its open from 10 am - 24 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Tropic Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Tropic Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Tropic Resort Spa
- Bali Tropic Resort And Spa Tanjung Benoa