“Beautiful Resort”

Rajkot, India
“Beautiful Resort”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights.

++ Beautiful resort with lush green surroundings.
++ Large, clean and comfortable room.
++ Scenic little private beach. Although could not gave a swim due to weather.
++ Dinner was delicious.
++ Value for money.

-- Mosquitoes. (although they do spray insecticides daily, still its a problem in whole of Bali.)
-- Breakfast was regular stuff.
-- Charges for water sport activities were on higher side. Available at much lesser charges from 3rd parties (pick up and drop to hotel included).
-- Wifi only in the reception area.

Didnt have much interaction with the staff. Didnt use the bar.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Rojkat,

Warmest greeting form Bali Tropic Resort & Spa Nusa Dua...

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the holiday with us.

Moquito issue as you mentioned is really become our highest attention.

Again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Gunawan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights / 3 days in May '14.

Right from the first step into this property till checking-out, every moment was a 'Wow' experience. The resort is very beautifully laid out with attention to detail. In fact, after staying at hotels and resorts all over the world, I can list Bali Tropic Resort and Spa as one of the best!!

Check-in was smooth, with a welcome drink and later on the receptionist accompanying us to our room. The pool is well designed with a bar present. The private beach is just next to it as well. You can walk across to other beaches of other resorts as they are all inter-connected.

There is a temple located in the property along with a good bunch or restaurants and a lovely Spa. Shopping centres in vicinity like Bali Collection arrange for free pick-up and drop. If you want to dine outside, there are quite a few options available.

A couple of things that this resort is lacking is the provision of wi-fi in rooms and toiletries in bathroom. The bathroom could have used some more lighting as well.

Overall, a wonderful stay. Would love to stay here again sometime in the future...

Dear Mr. Ricky,

Warmest greeting form Bali Tropic Resort & Spa Nusa Dua...

We thank you for sharing your experience after staying in our resort. I am delighted that you had a true vacation with us and and that you enjoyed our food, other product & facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Bali Tropic,
Again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I went for my honeymoon last week. The overall experience was great. It has a very peaceful and relaxing environment. Its a heaven for non-vegetarians. Sports activities at a very reasonable price. Helping and polite staff. They have there own massage spa which is again a very wonderful experience.

Dear Mr. Vaibhavni,

Warmest greeting form Bali Tropic Resort & Spa Nusa Dua...

We thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive experience while spending the holiday in our resort. It is our proud to have you & family with us. We are looking forward to well come you back on the next visit.

West Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Do not ever drink from the glasses at the pool bar or lobby bar as there is no dishwasher only a dirty blue cloth and running water with no soap. When I asked about it they said it was fine ! I took a plastic glass with me and they where nice enough to use it. Loved the hotel but do not breathe in the chemicals they spray in the evening after the rains. No bugs could live thru it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa..

We thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our service. May your comment will encourage us to develop our quality on the near future.

Kind regards

Hoedspruit, South Africa
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This review is slightly different as I haven't actually stayed at the resort, however I felt it necessary to comment about my dealings with them.

My parents arrived at the resport today and as a Mothers day gift and something a little special I wanted to arrange something nice for their arrival. I dealt with Lanang the front of house supervisor and could not have been more impressed!

She organised flowers with a card to be placed into the room for my Mothers arrival. For the amount I paid I expected a small bunch of flowers with a standard white card, however this was not the case. The HUGE bunch flowers were exquisite, a mix of roses, orchids and obviously endogenous species and such attention and detail went into making the card special!

I know all of this because Lanang took the time to take a few photos and send them to me. I was so pleased and thankful that Lanang was kind enough to do this.

Overall, if my experience with the Bali Tropic Resort and Spa is anything to go by, I know my parents are going to have an incredible time!

Thank you once again for your great service Lanang!!

1 Thank CandiceGrover
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Candice Grover,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa..

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience about our service it's a special privilege to receive your review in TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to know our employee were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your family during stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with good employee in Bali Tropic Resort. I'm so glad to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcome you in a the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My Finance and I went back to Bali for the second time in January this year. We just love Bali! This was a very special trip as my fiance had planned to ask me to Marry him. I am a perfectionist and he knew the importance of making this nigh very special to me. My now Finance exceeded all of my expectations when he booked us into Bali Tropics to spend 10 wonderful nights. We had previously been at another hotel we had not enjoyed so when I arrived at Bali Tropics I just knew I was home. Amazing grounds, a wonderful beach that is literally at your front door and a gorgeous beach.

In addition to the wonderful facilities we were told on arrival, so we had a minor issue with the TV that we will be getting upgraded into a more expensive room free of charge! We were just delighted!

On the 28th of January with the help of the Bali staff my partner proposed me and asked me to marry him. The staff at Bali Gardens exceeded themselves and went well and truly beyond to make our evening so special! We had a lobster dinner with our own private chef, crab, and fish along with an amazing desert. Our chief cooked us this on our own private grill. We had our own waiter who was amazing serve us for a 4 hour dinner. The location was to die for it was under the hat which was carefully decorated with Balinese umbrella's, hand lit candles all over the sand and on the table as requested and my favorite flowers birds of paradise. The staff even made me a cake that said "Marry me" It was an amazing touch! Our room the staff decorated with over one hundred candles and rose petals all over the room. It was the most romantic day of my life and I was truly touched with the amount of effort Bali Tropics went to, to make this day extra special. We had a photographer on the day and the manager was so kind to even assist us with the props etc for our photographs just amazing service! Anyone coming to Bali Tropics really should do the Romantic Dinner package as its a once in a lifetime opportunity. We hope to return to Bali Tropics again, perhaps they could give us a good deal as regular customers x love Bali tropics

Room Tip: Do the Romantic Dinner, Go the top room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kellythemodel
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Kelly,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great and detail review about our hotel. We are so flattered to read your comment, and we will do our best to maintain that high standard.

There is nothing better than knowing our guest feel happy on their stay and It is always good to know that our guest loved our facilities, and services that we provided.

We do really hope that your nice experience will bring you back to our resort

Best regards,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The room was Ok. Service was crap and unfriendly.Breakfast was crap-stale bread,old fruit,poor selection,coffee like mud.The grounds although neat, were a mozzie pit.The beach was crap and polluted with numerous jet skis and speed boats,with a constant smell of benzene,no internet service in room.Best thing about it was leaving.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Betty,

We Thank you very much for the comments given to make us better in the future. We try to get your profile on our system according to name and nationality as well as your period of stay and we have not found it. We've sent an email to you to get a more detailed profile in order to enable us to carry out any form of improvement with our employees.

Once again thank you and looking forward to realy welcome you at Bali Tropic Resort & Spa

kind regards,

Melia Bali
#14 of 54 in Nusa Dua
Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali

Been to Bali Tropic Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!