Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
  • Pool
$406
$342
Agoda.com
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$87
$153
$104
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$60
$27
Agoda.com
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$83
$50
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$397
$97
3,506 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagejukung grillguest managerrama stagepanorama loungesea walkerwater sportsnusa duagames roomocean viewindian restaurantkids cluball inclusive guestsmini barbanana boatspeed boatfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were very impressed with the whole experience of the resort. No problems with getting around. Staff were always obliging. Food and drinks not over the top prices which made the experience even more enjoyable. We thank all the Staff for making the start of our new life together very very memomemorable

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank frelace
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Freelace,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for your wedding. Thank you for letting us to be part of your honeymoon. Your compliments to our staff have been transmitted.

Once again, thank you for reviewing our resort in Trip Advisor. I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

An amazing place, with friendly staff, beautiful breakfasts. We had the included breakfast which offered the most amazing spread of everything you could think of. Great beach front position. The only thing we disliked was that the currency was in American dollars, and the drinks were quite expensive.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Tracie E

Dear Mrs. Tracie E.

It is a pride for me to learn that your stay was more than satisfactory. Thank you for taking time to review our resort in Trip Advisor. Please note USD is the standard currency applies in international hotel beside the local currency.

I cannot wait to welcome you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Myself and my family just stayed at the Grand Mirage hotel and were really pleased with the experience. The hotel was clean and the rooms were very spacious. We booked bed and breakfast and my son loved the buffet style breakfast. Only managing four plates each morning

Room Tip: Ask for a side room over the spa so you can watch the lemurs playing in the trees
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Andrea B

Dear Andrea H,

I am great to hear that you loved your stay with us. Thank you for reviewing our resort in the top travel website, Trip Advisor.

I do appreciate your decision to stay with us. I will be glad to welcome you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you are experienced traveler and know how to argue for your rights you will have a great time in this hotel. My first night was disaster: hot and not working air-conditioner in the room I did not pay for as I choose room with the ocean view and deluxe on higher floor. I end up on low floor looking at the trees and sweating after long flight and standing 2 hours in the immigration ques at the new Bali airport. Hotel face was saved next morning by very professional and helpful assistant FOM: Mrs SENNI (thank you so much) because she has shown empathy and understanding allocating 2 new rooms (for me and my sister)with great ocean view and on the 4th floor (as I originally requested and paid for). Unfortunately as we did not purchase all inclusive (as most of holiday makers) we paid a top price on drinks and food there. It seems that non-inclusive clients are disadvantaged and those that are all inclusive get second rate quality of food and drinks so hotel owners could make higher profits.

Room Tip: if you are not all inclusive keep away from hotel's restaurants and bars otherwise you will pay top dollar for poor quality of drinks and food
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna H

Dear Mrs. Anned H.

Thank you for sharing your excellent holiday experience in the leading travel website, Trip Advisor. I do apologize if the comfort during the first night was not as you expected . Your compliments to Senni have been transmitted and she deeply appreciated it.

Our all inclusive package mostly includes high quality requested item from beverage to food. They are very professionally cooked and prepared by our chefs. $75 per pax/day with all food, beverages, watersports are very well accepted by all our customers since they see the package as a great value for money.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. I hope the issues will not deter you to come back to our resort again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My return to the Grand Mirage was eagerly awaited and once again i loved every minute of my stay. My first review of the Grand Mirage was titled "Smiles and service that is hard to beat!", i could have used that same title once again, except my second stay was even better.

The staff make the Grand Mirage, they are everything that makes Bali worth visiting. From the greeting at check in to the moment you check out, from the housekeeping staff, bar staff, restaurant staff, grounds keepers, luggage porters, pool staff and the amazing guest managers nothing is too much trouble and you are always greeted with a smile. There are so many wonderful people working at the Grand Mirage and they make it impossible for you not to enjoy you're stay. It would be unfair to single anyone out but you will see for yourself how amazing they all are. I can't speak highly enough of the Grand Mirage family.

The hotel and resort itself showcase old world Bali charm. If you are looking for modern style, sterile and boring then the Grand Mirage is not for you. The hotel is of an older style, it's what Bali used to be and for me it's what it still should be. The hotel has feeling, some might say it looks old and tired but i say that's exactly where the charm comes from. The rooms are beautifully done, simple and comfortable. I once again stayed in an ocean view room, one of the "romantic" styled rooms with a huge queen sized bed. A gorgeous view of the ocean, sounds of waves crashing onto the beach and a beautiful sea breeze make the ocean view rooms a must.

The food choices at the Grand Mirage mean that you will never have to eat the same things twice, although you might want to! The all inclusive deal means you can eat and drink until you're ready to burst. All inclusive offers fantastic value for money and is the only way to go, not having to put your hand into your pocket to pay for anything during your stay makes your holiday even more enjoyable. You can eat the Grand Cafe all day and night. The breakfast buffet has all you could want and even more. A huge variety of hot and cold food as well as the freshest fruits. Try the Australian beef tenderloin, one of the best steaks i have ever had and perfectly cooked every time! The Jukung Grill also has a great menu and allows you the bonus of sitting outside under the shade of trees with the feeling of the sea breeze, it's the perfect place for a very long lunch! The Rama Stage and the Grand Cafe have various themed buffet nights with the Rama Stage also having live entertainment for you to enjoy. The Coconut pool bar is perfect for a fresh juice while soaking in the pool, or a nice cold beer or delicious cocktail and the Panorama lounge is great for a late night cocktail or six! But by far the most outstanding place to eat here at the Grand Mirage is the La Cascata Italian restaurant on level two. Trust me, eat here and try the lamb! You will not be disappointed.

One thing i must mention about my stay this time was the amazing quick action by the lifeguard at the pool. A young girl aged around 7 or so was beginning to struggle while trying to reach a shallow area, there were lots of adults nearby but nobody saw the trouble she was in. Just as i saw her and as her panic began to set in the lifeguard saw what was happening and jumped straight into the pool helping her to safety. The little girl went back to her parent who was laying at the side of the pool and the life guard simply went back to doing his job like nothing had happened. Those of us who witnessed what happened gave him a thumbs up and a clap as he walked by and he flashed us a huge smile. It was great work by the young man and he deserves to be very proud.

So as you can tell, i loved my second visit at the Grand Mirage and i will be back again without doubt. The sooner the better! Thank you to everyone at the Grand Mirage for a fantastic time and great holiday.

Room Tip: An ocean view room is a must!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jason D

Dear Mr. Jason D,

It is a pleasure for all the staff to be at your service again. Thank you for keep coming back to our resort. That your second stay has exceeded your expectation was great for me. I appreciate your compliments to our life guard, and I have transmitted it to him. He deeply appreciate it as well.

For your third visit, I recommend you to book directly through our website, grandmirage.com, so that you can have a chance to win our weekly prizes such as 50-minute beach massage for 2 pax and 1 night all inclusive upgrade.

Once again, thank you for choosing our resort. I cannot wait to welcome you on your third visit, and show you the special painting.