Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
  • Pool
$362
$290
Agoda.com
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$119
$90
Agoda.com
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$88
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$83
$61
Agoda.com
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$94
$73
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$32
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$119
$100
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$491
$74
3,593 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagejukung grillguest managerrama stagepanorama loungesea walkerwater sportsnusa duagames roomocean viewindian restaurantkids cluball inclusive guestsmini barbanana boatspeed boatfamily holiday
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We recently stayed at the Grand Mirage for 4 nights and it was an excellent experience
To give you a sneak preview of the hotel and the surroundings I have attached my blog article

The staff were fantastic very polite and cheerful, outside the hotel is a road of restaurants and shops, I would recommend the Chopstick restaurant they did fantastic food if you fancy a night out from the hotel.
The hotel food varies, some nights it was fab some nights not so great. However If you want a relaxing drink at the pool bar I opted for the coconut water with lime everyday, which was massive and very cheap
The facilities on offer are great to, with a large pool going from shallow to very deep, as well as the sea being about a 10 metre walk away.
If I were to return to Nusa Dua I would definitely return to this hotel, When I came to check out I did not have any negatives, all round great

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We went to Bali in May 2014 as a family. There were 8 adults and 2 children under 5 on the trip. We stayed at The Grand Mirage in Nusa Dua and it was briliant. The rooms were quite big and well appointed. The service is good and the staff are so friendly, even if sometimes their English is not that strong. We had rooms which opened onto the area near the pool and that was so convenient. The pool is lovely and very big and the outlook onto the beach is beautiful. We had breakfast included and it was great, lots of choices. One of the kids with us is only a year old and everyone made such a fuss over her, the kids were really well looked after.The grounds are massive and really well looked after. All in all a wonderful place to stay and we would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank pastorf
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Pastorof,
It is a pride for me to be at your service at your family holiday. Thank you for your taking time to write a review in the leading traveler website, Trip Advisor.

If you plan to have another family holiday in Nusa Dua, I recommend you to book directly through the official website, grandmirage.com where various inclusions are available such as free airport transfer for minimum 3 night stay with all inclusive and if you book more than 5 rooms with all inclusive, you canget free family package inclusions such as: afternoon tea on our garden, dinner on the beach and CD with photos.

Once again, thank you for choosing us. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Grand Mirage Resort became my first hotel for me to stay nearby Benoa. I only stayed for one night in Grand Mirage, that was in 15th May 2014. That was amazing because this hotel welcomed me so well. The ocean view of my room made me really comfortable and I felt like I don't want to go out from my room. The room is big and are very comfort if 2 people wanna stay. Overall I like the room. But maybe by adding the circulation inside the bathroom will be better. One thing that make me like from this hotel was the Lounge of this hotel was so perfect. By adding more unique facilities, I am really sure that more people will come to stay in Grand Mirage Resort Bali..

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Joshua A,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your taking time to write a review in Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your feedback about the circulation and adding facilities. Thank you very much.

If you are planning another vacation in Bali, I recommend you to book the room in advance through our website, grandmirage.com, and you will get the chance to win interesting prizes for us, such as romantic dinner on the beach.

I will be very happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We booked this hotel online looking at the awesome pictures but when we reached the hotel we realized that it was a waste of money and time. We reached the hotel at 10 in the night and after checking in we realized that the AC was not working, our friends who had checked in earlier in the day chad the same problem. Actually the whole hotels air-conditioning was not working. When we complained several times and after repeated phone calls they agreed to change our rooms. But to my surprise when we reached the new room with all the luggage in the middle of the night with kids- as soon as we opened the door there were lizards running on the floor and the walls. then after all this chaos when we went to the front desk to speak with the manager- he - the manager- a big fat guy- instead of owing us an apology was so rude with us as asked us to leave the hotel if we were not happy- his body language was like the bouncers in a night club- he said its OK to have lizards as they worship them. This was the most inhospitable thing that has ever happened with us, left such a bad taste of Bali. We left the hotel the next morning and moved into Grand Nikko which was a very nice property.
Just want to warn people against such inhospitable people and hotels. Don't go by the websites or the photos. What the manager did with us that night was just not acceptable. We were three families- two with kids and one expectant mother, not a bunch of teenagers.
though Grand Nikko was great- people were very nice but we will never go back to Bali because of the bad impression given by that manager- we were there to enjoy a holiday with family and friends but the managers body language was so scary and rude as if he could hit us anytime.

Room Tip: Don't book this Hotel
6  Thank Shuchi S

Dear Shuchi,

It do apologize that your stay was less than expected. I have carefully noted your feedback and shared it among the respective department head and the guest manager. The air conditioning issue is now solved after the preventive maintenance program was completed. I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay.

I am sorry for the lizard running on the floor. Let me clarify that the small lizard did not indicate that the room was not clean.

Regarding the staff attitude that you mentioned, I do apologize for it. I have shared your feedback to him and he really feel sorry if he had given you the bad impression. Pak Arianta is actually one of our senior staff with impeccable years of service and always excellent comments for his kindness and help. We are once again sorry that in this occasion he was not able to deliver the best of him.

Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. I hope the issues will not deter you to come back to Grand Mirage Resort.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Grand Mirage for six nights this May. At arrival we had to wait for about an hour before our room was ready (we arrived on time, as said).. The staff has been friendly, as all people in Bali, but de people behind the couter could welcome you more in a personal way, because I guess that's what Bali should be like. Grand Mirage really is a big resort, with all the positive and negative aspects of it.
One of the negative aspects, which we really found annoying, was the noise when in the room. The doors couldn't be closed softly so at about 7 o' clock you wake up because of the slams of the doors from other guests. That's one of the reasons we wouldn't choose this hotel again. Unfortunately, because the hotel is very good located right in front of the beach.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Mr. AenSO8,

Please accept our apologies that your stay was not excellent. I am sorry that you had to wait during the check in process to have your room category ready. We always try to provide fresh room to our customers before 2 pm as the official check in time. We are sorry that due to high occupancy we made you wait. I am sorry that you had to wait for checking in. Please rest assured that our staff always does the best to give the best service to our guests.

I hope the issues will not deter you to come back to Grand Mirage again!