We have just returned to London after 12 amazing nights in Bali, staying at the Grand Mirage hotel. The hotel, over exceeded our expectations, we had booked a ocean sea view suite (4428) and decided to go with the All Inclusive package. This entitled us to try all restaurants available and also included room service/mini bar which was replenished daily. The room was spotless, it was cleaned daily and included two pieces of laundry daily and clean towels.
Myself and my fiancée had 3-4 massages at the Spa which we thoroughly enjoyed, one little point I should make the discount vouchers cannot be used for daily specials or beach massages, this is not a complaint but just highlighting this.
The swimming pool was fantastic and plenty of sun beds around the pool and close to the beach (30 sec walk from the pool).
The restaurants was of a excellent standard, staff always very diligent and the food was of a good standard and the variety was portion sizes excellent.
We also experienced the romantic meal on the beach, this was also an amazing experience which I would recommend to all.
We also used the taxi service for visiting the Bali collection (70,000rp) and get to Kutah (150,000rp) which was reasonable but you can haggle with the taxi drivers outside the hotel.
The best excursion for us was the Elephant safari park north of Ubud and visiting the sacred monkey temple. one thing with the excursions, transport is not included so you will have to pay for transport, taxi to elephant safari approx (700,000 rp) for a driver (7-8 hours) which is reasonable seeing it takes approx 1hr30 mins each way, We booked our excursions through Asia world based in the hotel.
So my first experience in Bali was amazing and a place I will revisit and will stay at the Grand mirage again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is a 5 star Bali resort with a large white sandy beach right in front of the resort. With 380 rooms & suites, including new wing Family Paradise, it is set among beautifully landscaped tropical garden. Rising like a vision from the Balinese sea, it is located on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s watersport center. Prime position only 20 minutes from Bali International airport, the Grand Mirage Resort is the perfect choice for a serene getaway to the Island of the Gods. Grand Mirage offers a whole new class of luxury All Inclusive and room and breakfast packages as well as an almost unlimited choices entertainment and leisure activities for adult and kids including wall climbing, adult water slide, mini water park, indoor and outdoor playground for kids. On top of it, it presents 7 world class gourmet restaurants of which one is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices. Hotel guests may also enjoy the Thalasso Bali Spa and Aquamedic pool with each spa room designed with its own theme in mind, hosted by professional Spa therapists, giving the perfect relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mirage Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali
- Grand Mirage Tanjungbenoa
- Grand Mirage Bali
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali Tanjung Benoa