We stayed at Grand Mirage in last week of Jan, 2014. Arrival was perfect. friendly receptionist who explained everything. porter assisted us to room and on way explained restaurants and their timings. room was good size and clean, though was showing its age. not a great view as such (we were in garden view room). excellent pool area with varying depth to cater for all levels. separate kids pool. resort had daily activities such as free yoga class every morning, cooking classes etc. in evening there are cultural performances along dinner - usd35 per person which was well worth it. had allot of options on water sports - make sure your bargain especially if you are more than 3 people. make sure you take benefit of happy hour at the bar between 6pm-8pm where you get 2 for the price of 1. chopsticks restaurant next door was great. tip - massage in the resort is overly priced around usd50. just outisde the resort their are many massage places which charge usd10.
breakfast next morning had good selection of asian, continental and european.
This resort is in Nusa Dua which is away from main shopping areas such as kuta or seminiyak, so consider this. overall will highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is a 5 star Bali resort with a large white sandy beach right in front of the resort. With 380 rooms & suites, including new wing Family Paradise, it is set among beautifully landscaped tropical garden. Rising like a vision from the Balinese sea, it is located on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s watersport center. Prime position only 20 minutes from Bali International airport, the Grand Mirage Resort is the perfect choice for a serene getaway to the Island of the Gods. Grand Mirage offers a whole new class of luxury All Inclusive and room and breakfast packages as well as an almost unlimited choices entertainment and leisure activities for adult and kids including wall climbing, adult water slide, mini water park, indoor and outdoor playground for kids. On top of it, it presents 7 world class gourmet restaurants of which one is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices. Hotel guests may also enjoy the Thalasso Bali Spa and Aquamedic pool with each spa room designed with its own theme in mind, hosted by professional Spa therapists, giving the perfect relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mirage Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali
- Grand Mirage Tanjungbenoa
- Grand Mirage Bali
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali Tanjung Benoa