“Spend relaxing time in hotel all day long”

Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We could stay at this resort very quietly and take it easy well. As the hotel facilities are pretty good, you can enjoy yourselves a whole day in the hotel, and so many programs are held day by day which never get you bored.

Room Tip: Deluxe Ocean View With Breakfast is rather valuable and you can enjoy the scenary of garden and beac...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Mrs. Satoshi3104go,
It is a pleasure for us to learn that your stay was excellent. Thank you for your taking time to write a review in grandmirage.com

Prior to your next holiday in Bali, I recommend to book directly via grandmirage.com where all interesting inclusions are provided such as free airport transfer for every 3 night stay with all inclusive (terms and conditions apply)

Thank you for residing with Grand Mirage. I cannot wait to welcome you again!

Juan A. Sanchez, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali

Write a ReviewReviews (3,273)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

First off, the staff was AMAZING! They were very accommodating friendly and just really nice to both my friend and I.

The only real problem that I had with the resort itself was the food and drinks. I paid for an all inclusive package, and most of the time when I ordered a drink, it was either awful, or not very cold. Of course they have the premium alcohol section but you would have to pay more for that. The dinner buffet was OK, but the breakfast was actually very good. However, you will find better food and drink outside of the resort. I recommend drinking at any restaurant or bar that serves Bali Moon cocktails.

But overall, this resort is awesome. I enjoyed every moment of my stay here.

Room Tip: Had the 4th floor oceanview room package. Overlooked the ocean and the pool area. It was awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Iboogie09,

Thank you for letting us know that you had a great holiday in Grand Mirage. I am honored to be at your service.

Let me explain that we also provide cocktail with Bali Moon which is free for all inclusive guests, such as: Pluto Punch, Star Passion, etc.

We also offer the selective premium ones (Ballantines, Gin, Vodka, Bacardi, and Port), and you could enjoy it without any additional charges for all inclusive. It is provided in Panorama lounge after 9 pm without additional charge for all inclusive which are explained in the drink list.

Once again, thank you for staying with Grand Mirage. I am enthusiastic to welcome you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I can thoroughly recommend this resort. The staff are amazing and can not do enough for you. The entertainment staff are brilliant and are especially good with children. I have 2 boys 7 & 8 years who had the time of their lives!! They did every water sport they were aloud to do. It was safe enough for them to wonder around the hotel, using the kids club and the games room. The food was 5 star and so much choice. If you wanted to sit and order from the menu you could or they had a buffet to choose from. We went all inclusive and if you have young children this is the way to go. The waiters bring you drinks where you are sitting near the pool or on the beach. Tipping is a must either 10,000/20,000 rupiah or 1/2 usd. Room service is great - you could order anything from the menu apart from alcohol which you have in your room. All restaurants are great - you will certainly not get bored of the food!!

If I had one negative it would be where you are - it does take 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get to places. We went white water rafting which took 2 hours, but it is an opportunity to see Bali. We also went to Turtle farm from the hotel via boat - the boys loved it, but I felt the conditions could have been better.

The spa in the hotel is great, but there are various outside the hotel to choose from as the hotel one is more expensive. Home spa out of the hotel on your right about 200 yards is great and we used various times.

All in all a fabulous holiday and I would hope one day to return and would certainly recommend. Please feel free to send me a message if you want further information.

The Robinsons

Room Tip: Go for top floor 3 or 4.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen R

Dear Mrs. Robinson,

Thank you for sharing about your unforgettable stay to the leading travel website tripadvisor.com. I am contented to have a wonderful guest like you.

Prior to your next stay, I recommend you to book directly through our official website, grandmirage.com, where inviting bonuses are included, such as free airport transfer for minimum 3 night stay with all inclusive.

Once again, thank you for giving us a chance to be at your service during your holiday.
I look forward to welcoming you!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visited with wife two teenage daughters an a group of 7 other friends. This was our 2nd time at Grand Mirage, and we all loved it again. Helpful friendly staff, great pool, comfortable pool chairs, great weather. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Request a ground floor room facing the beach!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Krob101,

Thank you for sharing your excellent feedback toward our resort. Knowing that your family stay was wonderful is a great honor for me. I look forward to welcoming you again for your third stay in Grand Mirage!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at Grand Mirage for 2 weeks in 2012 for our honeymoon. We had a deluxe ocean view room and it was amazing! The best holiday so far for us! The room was spacious, cleaned every day, towels changed, amenities and bottled water filled regularly. The staff was very nice, always smiling and greeting us. The hotel, beach and the garden were always clean; we did not come across anything negative. As for the board, we took just breakfast, as there was a huge choice of places to eat around and try the local cuisine for really cheap.
I recommend also massages both at the hotel and at some of the nearby massage centers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Zuzpet,

Congratulation for your wedding! I really appreciate your outstanding feedback and am grateful to find that your holiday was unforgettable. If you would like to book the room prior to your next holiday, please do not hesitate to book directly through our website,grandmirage.com, as this website offers extensive interesting inclusions such as free motorized water sport for every 3 night stay with all inclusive. (terms and conditions apply)

Once again, thank you very much for your sharing. I would be delighted to welcome you soon.

Juan A. Sanchez, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso B

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my wife for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time. Loved every minute. The hotel is kept immaculate, the rooms,spa,pool are all spotless. The staff will do absolutely anything to be helpful. We were on a all inclusive package as with most of the guests and the food is in general a help yourself buffet style but even then if you don't fancy anything out of the wide selection there is a menu which you can order from. Every other night they also do theme nights with some sort of evening entertainment.
Location wise it is perfect. 20 minutes from the airport and far enough away from the likes of Kuta and Seminyak which we wanted to avoid. It does take much longer to drive around Bali than you think so bear that in mind for trips especially in peak season as the infrastructure is not there to support it.
One trip I would recommend is the cycling/elephant safari/white water rafting. It is a long day but very enjoyable.
As you will see from the pictures the beach is directly behind the hotel. The beach is also well maintained and also offers a lot of water sports.
All in all an excellent hotel with excellent staff. We will definitely visit some time in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Mr. James P1981,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for the wedding. I am so contented that you found your honeymoon fantastic. Thank you for your compliments toward our resort, and our staff. I have sent your feedback to the staff and they thank you for it. If you are planning the next holiday, I would recommend you to book directly via our website grandmirage.com where extensive inclusions are provided such as free airport transfer for minimum 3 night all inclusive stay.
Once again, thank you for your sharing to trip advisor. I cannot wait to welcome you soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed here for 4 days during my holidays. I was expecting something a little more luxurious, but it just seems like a huge hotel with not much personality. Beach and pool are average, so are the restaurants. The hotel was pretty full of families with kids, so be aware of that if that's something you want to avoid. Would not stay here again, as I left a little disappointed. Overall, it felt like the type of food/service you would see on a cruise ship.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mrs. Larissa B.,

Thank you for your comment in the leading traveler website tripadvisor.com. I regret that our resort has failed to cope with your standards, but rest assured that we always strive to do the best for our guests. Our resort is a family friendly resort, so that it is full of children. I do apologize if that makes you inconvenient. I hope it does not deter you to come back to Grand Mirage.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tanjung Benoa
Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort
Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort
#5 of 27 in Tanjung Benoa
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali

Been to Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali? Share your experiences!