Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
COOEE Bali Reef Resort(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Segara Suites(Tanjung Benoa)
3,505 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagejukung grillguest managerrama stagepanorama loungesea walkerwater sportsnusa duagames roomocean viewindian restaurantkids cluball inclusive guestsmini barbanana boatspeed boatfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had booked into this hotel for our honeymoon in June. The room was beautiful, with the view of the beach, and being so near to the beach. The room was also very spacious and felt comfortable. A perfect escape from the busy hectic city lives we were leading. It was very clean, peaceful, relaxing with extremely friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was so good that we kept looking forward to breakfast. The beach is also very clean and you have ample seats and space. Overall, we had a fantastic time here and would also like to tell people that there are some good cheap spas, food, and FANTASTIC cocktails at the Atlichanya Bar a short walk from the hotel. Dont get me wrong, the food and drinks at the hotel were fantastic. However, if you are looking to try something different, then you could try the shops outside. Not to forget the awesome Martabak sold outside the Cocomart. We had it almost every night while we were there. The best honeymoon i could have wished for.

Room Tip: Choose one on the ground floor facing the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Mr. Arulnathan5,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for your wedding. It is an honor for us to be part of your valuable moment. Learning that your stay has exceeded your expectation is a delight for me.

If you are planning to visit Bali next time, I would recommend you to book directly via grandmirage.com where an extensive variation of inclusions are provided, such as free airport transfer for minimum 4 night stay with all inclusive.

Thank you for your feedback. I could not wait to welcome you again!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

really enjoyed my stay here all of the staff where very friendly always greeting you and the service was great. in a good quiet location for a relaxing holiday but if that what your going for its great with water sports at the door step. I went all inclusive and it was well worth the money being able to go get food and drink and not have to worry about paying it was well worth it in the long run. there was also a good range of food and always good quality we recommend this place if your going to go for a relaxing kicked back holiday

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Lameturtle,

It is an honor for me to hear that your stay was more than satisfactory. I have transmitted your compliment to our staff.

If you are planning the next visit, I would recommend you for reserving directly though grandmirage.com where various bonuses are provided, such as: free motorized watersport for every three night stay with all inclusive.

Once again, thank you for your excellent feedback. I would be delighted to welcome you again.

Wayan Karta, Food& Beverage Manager at Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Bali hotels are not cheap by Asian standards and it was a pleasing to note that the Grand Mirage was offering very good value packages including free breakfast, free wifi and transfers. In return i was not not expecting the best hotel in bali but as it turned out it was a pleasant stay and the hotel was quite comfortable.

But beware potential problems at check-in. My wife and I ordered a King double bed and we were given two singles. They would not do anything about it when we asked and said they don't guarantee rooms. I argued with the clerk and asked to speak to the manager who also refused to do anything about it at first. I then demanded a refund saying we would go elsewhere and that point the manager made a few calls and found a room that we had originally ordered.

The room was on the ground floor which was noisy due to the wildlife outside at night and kids in the hallway in the early hours of the morning.

The hotel was very busy and the ratio of staff to guests is definitely lower here than at other hotels. But the staff were nevertheless caring and helpful. The food was excellent and the facilities with pool and private beach were first rate. Overall we enjoyed out stay.

Room Tip: Above ground floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank wyldone

Dear Mr. Wyldone,

It is a pleasure for me to learn that your stay was enjoyable. Thank you for your constructive feedback through tripadvisor.com.

I would like to apologize for several inconveniences. We always strive to fulfill our guest’s expectation.

For your next stay, kindly inform us to find a room which is far from noise. I would also note your concern.

Once again, thank you for staying with Grand Mirage. All the 500 staff could not wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is my second trip to Bali and my first staying at the Grand Mirage Resort. This is the place to stay if you are wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle that is Kuta.
The resort itself offers everything one could want and delivers everything that is promised.
My wife, two teenage children, 15 and 17 years and I took up the "All In" package. This means that all food and drinks are included. Good value if you are into food and cocktails, save your money if you are not a foodie or if you enjoy eating somewhere new each night. Lots of restaurants nearby. The food in all four resort restaurants was generally well presented and the standard expected from a five star establishment.
The resort pool is excellent and never felt crowded. Annoying habit within the resort is to claim a pool lounge chair by leaving a towel there for the whole day.
The staff are very friendly, always smiling and can't be more helpful.
Lots of things to do either within the resort, beach soccer and volleyball, jet ski etc or from beach vendors, parasailing, flying fish um...etc. These guys are generally okay and cheaper than resort.
Highly recommended for couples and families, younger set, stick with Kuta.

Room Tip: We had two garden view rooms which were quiet and all that you need.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr..VCJCC,

It is a pleasure for me to learn that your stay exceeded the expectation. Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with Grand Mirage. The all inclusive package is designed to pleasure our valued guests, so it is an honor for us that it has successfully pampered you.

For your next visit, I recommend to book through our website grandmirage.com where various bonuses are provided for you, such as: free airport transfer for minimum 3 night stay with all inclusive.

Once again, thank you for your excellent feedback. I could not wait to welcome you again!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Spent one week here with friends. Was absolutely fantastic. The staff are amazing - friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The evening entertainment was good value and the free buss to Nusa Dua shops was handy. We upgraded to all inclusive having had our doubts about it previously but were delighted. Food was good, rooms were clean, grounds were delightful. We will be going back!

Room Tip: upgrade to sea view if possible - lovely
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mrs. Alison C,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. It is a pleasure for me to learn that your stay was fantastic.
For your next visit, I recommend you to book directly via our website grandmirage.com where we provide various bonuses for our special guests.

Once again, thank you for residing with us. I would be delighted to assist you personally.