All reviews tao restaurant across the road water sports a pool view room games area pool bar egg station remembered our names free shuttle breakfast was included relaxing holiday beach side the general manager our honeymoon main pool welcome drink ramada
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I really liked the style of the resort. The garden was just beautiful and the swimming pool was really nice. The room was quite spacious and the breakfast was delicious with many options. The staff were all very friendly and nice. Can't wait to go back to Bali and this place will be my first choice again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Y7911CCkim
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I booked this hotel based on website photos and generally positive reviews on another site. It was supposed to be a four night stay. Check in went well but when we arrived at the room it was very dirty and run down. There were dead insects and hairs in the bed, a foul damp smell in the room and a spider infestation in the TV/fridge cabinet.

We complained to the front desk and requested the room be sprayed and cleaned. We waited for an hour and no one turned up. We used the next hour to search for another hotel on the internet and walked out of there. The manager did not want to apologise or offer any assistance.

This is a very poor hotel in sore need of major renovations and review of pratice. I cannot recommend it at all. Avoid.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luke H
Cruiser693466, Manager at The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Luke H
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at The Tanjung Benoa.
I am sorry that you were disappointed with many aspects of your choice of hotel early in your stay, Since you have stayed we have re-looked at your comments in particular to our response time, I am very sorry that it was poor when you arrived.
Once again thank you for your review.
Alit Susila - Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Check in was smooth and we were showed to our room. Already I was starting to have concerns. The general outdoor areas on the hotel were shabby and unkempt. The first thing that struck me when we opened the door to our room was that it smelt heavily of damp. I tried to put the key card into the socket to make the power work but was told by the concierge there was no need as a piece of paper was shoved in there to make it work. We had a ground floor room so can imagine my concerns at patio doors that didn’t even meet at the bottom, let alone lock; an adjoining door room that didn’t lock either, and a safe that didn’t appear to work. All this coupled with dirty bed linen and a bathroom and bedroom that looked like it could do with a good clean. We put our initial reservations aside and went for a walk to the hotels private section of the beach. I think I’ve only seen as much litter on a beach on Facebook’s newsfeed! A lot of boats were moored at the waters edge so swimming in the sea would have been tricky.

We went back to our room, did some internet searching, checked out of the hotel and went elsewhere.

Would NOT recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear SunshineSmilesUK
Thank you for you review of your recent stay at The Tanjung Benoa.
I am sorry that you were dissapointed with your stay and we appreciate your comments. I have been working with the team to ensure better response to requests - particularly about the key card advice your received which is unacceptable. We will use your comments to improve on these areas. I have also been working with housekeeping to ensure better room cleanliness.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review us.
Alit Susila - RDM

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband decided to surprise me for our first anniversary and booked the Tanjung Benoa beach resort. First of all do not trust the pictures. The images make the place seem so clean and beautiful when in reality it's the opposite. When we first got there it was so dark and the vibe was off. We checked in and got into our room And the room which was booked was a junior suite but let me tell you that the room was not like the pictures and to top it off the bathroom was dirty and they had broken tiles. Now if this was a 5* resort I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have the rooms in this sort of manner.
The swimming pool looks crystal blue and clean but when we got there it was like a green colour so we refused to go in.

We thought let's check the beach out instead and We got there to find out it's full of fishing boats. So we turned back. There really was not much to do at the resort.

We would love to go back to Bali but definitely not at this resort.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mustakeema M
The Tanjung Ben... R, Manager at The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Mustakeema M
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The Tanjung Benoa.
I am sorry that you were disappointed with many aspects of your choice of hotel early in your stay, Thank you for your advice on these conditions. At the moment we are looking at your room you stayed in and working to ensure it is perfect.
Once again many thanks,
Alit - Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We stayed at the place for a day to summarize our 5 day long Bali Trip.
The Rooms are Big, neat and clean , Toilets are wonderful. Only thing - You have to keep the windows closed in case you have fear of lizards crawling around in the room.

The morning breakfast boffet service was really good. Ample of choices , eggs, meat, fruits , cereals , desserts everything...!!

If you are looking for a place where you can have fun in Sea beach water - this is not the place. The sea shore here is not fit for swimming (its just across the road ) . The beach side restaurant was superb , they had set barbeque buffet for the night we stayed . It had ample of choice full of mouth watering flavours of BBQ , the desserts were also yummy.

Highlight for us in this resort were also the POOLs and poolside bar and food service, we had super fun all afternoon. kids and adults both can enjoy the Pools ....as they are good.

I found it cost effective too . MUST TRY PLACE!!

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank Deepa J

Dear Deepa J
Thank you so much for your beautiful review.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and our team went out of the way to look after you.
Many thanks and regards.