Look is perfect, gardens are nicely integrated in the resort. Service friendly, super .
The only disadvantage is the current renovations ongoing. Needed, yes, an update is welcome of the rooms. Disturbing, no only at the back using the pool. Plan according to the input we got till end of 2014. But do not hold back, the pool at the beach is nice too and no works ongoing there.
Restaurant is good, but price is too high. Better take your dinner in a restaurant down the street. Take a look at Cardamon. Breakfast is good, tables could be cleaner after use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali is located at the tip of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula, which is a haven for watersports such as parasailing and snorkeling. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Nusa Dua and a 40-minutes drive from the airport via the Bali Mandara Toll Road. The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali offers 185 rooms, including one- and two-bedroom villas, as well as generously-sized Deluxe rooms with balconies that provide views of manicured gardens and the hotel's two outdoor swimming pools. Other facilities and amenities include outdoor Jacuzzi, a children's playground and Amadapa Spa, which offers aromatherapy treatments using traditional ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali