We stayed at the Ramada from 23rd June- 27th June this year.
The hotel is just okay- not good, not bad, and with the quality of hotels around in Bali this falls very much in the average belt. I have stayed in a few Ramada's around the world and I would say this fell slightly below standard. Good things- the staff, the pool, the breakfast, the beach club across the road, the room was also authentic and nice with a big balcony. Wireless(good wireless I might add) in all communal areas and a timed token for use in your room.
Bad things- , how far away our room was from reception/restaurant(342), the HUGE building works going on next door (which I believe is going to be the new Ramada- as is the SAKALA across the road), and during our 3 days there they were doing major works to the reception area which was not good and there was no warning(considering we checked in on the Sunday night and the works started Monday morning)
Also location- we were in Bali for a wedding and the rest of the family was staying less than half a mile away in the main part of Tanjung Benoa but with the poor roads/pavements it took us a long time to get to the.
Like I said- average hotel, not good, not bad. We also didn't have any problems with Mosquitos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali is located at the tip of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula, which is a haven for watersports such as parasailing and snorkeling. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Nusa Dua and a 40-minutes drive from the airport via the Bali Mandara Toll Road. The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali offers 185 rooms, including one- and two-bedroom villas, as well as generously-sized Deluxe rooms with balconies that provide views of manicured gardens and the hotel's two outdoor swimming pools. Other facilities and amenities include outdoor Jacuzzi, a children's playground and Amadapa Spa, which offers aromatherapy treatments using traditional ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali