I bought a "Deal" at the Grand Aston Hotel in Tanjung Benoa Bali that included 8nights room and breakfast, 6 dinners, 8 massages and return airport transfer and some other lovely extras. Just over half way through, but enjoying it so much, I thought I would post this early. I bought the suite upgrade and I am so glad I did. Full lounge/dining with a pantry/bar with an Illy coffee machine, small fridge MUGS for tea and coffee and an electric jug, big bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, ample cupboards, iron and ironing board if I was silly enough to iron and an in room safe, a large marble bathroom with a king size corner bath, rain shower with heaps of hot water, a loo and marble vanity and basin. oh did I also mention the powder room, the balcony the two flat screened TVs and the wonderful view!! Bit old fashioned, lots of dark wood, creaky floor, air conditioning controls that have seen better days but a huge apartment sized suite where I feel very secure and comfortable. Tried 3 restaurants, separate reviews submitted. Some good, some not so good! The pool is lovely, needs flocking, but it's huge... And at last enough comfortable lounges for everyone!! Spa treatments have been delightful, 3 different massages so far and the staff every where are genuinely pleased to help you. Heaps to do, great location. Legal money changer up the road, great little super markets up and down the road and a plethora or restaurants and spas if you don't want to use inhouse offers.
One of the reasons I chose to stay here at this time is I have a feature birthday coming up and am holding the party nearby. 6 rooms of friends and family are staying here and I wanted to check it out. Glad I did and I am sure they will be happy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa