We stayed at Aston Bali for 10 nights for our honeymoon and we had the most incredible time. From the time we arrived at the airport to the time we left, we were blown away by the friendliness and helpfulness of not only the staff at the hotel, but everyone in Bali. It was a beautiful, cultural experience and the trip completely exceeded our expectations.
We loved our bedroom, especially the size of the bed and the cleanliness of the rooms, not to mention the much needed air conditioner. We had the all inclusive package and couldn't think of a better way to have done it. It was cost effective and although the food was perhaps not five star quality, it was tasty and there was a large variety. We ate and drank to our heart's content. The pool was fabulous - big, crystal clear, warm and clean with clean towels available all day and plenty space to lie around the pool and on the beach. The beach was festive with lots of water sports going on. We didn't go to the spa at the resort, but we found Carla's Spa which is diagonally across the road from the hotel really good and cheap. The free shuttle to Kuta was an absolute pleasure because we went through to Kuta quite a few times. It was always on time and although the drivers in Bali put any of our taxi drivers in South Africa to shame, it was a great experience.
We did a few tours around Bali to see the beautiful temples, coffee tasting, wood carving, silver jewellery making and to watch the traditional dancing. We loved this, although all the touristy places we were taken to were really expensive. We found some things to be really cheap and some things to be really expensive compared to South Africa but this was understandable considering Bali's main income comes from tourism. I highly recommend going to Ubud, it was breathtakingly beautiful.
I was in tears by the time we had to leave the hotel in order to start our long trip back home. Thank you to everyone at Aston Bali for the most unforgettable holiday and for all your help, hospitality and friendliness. We highly recommend Bali as an island as well as Aston Bali as an outstanding hotel. We will definitely return in the (hopefully) near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa