The hotel was amazing!!!
Restaurants are very nice and offers dancing performances almost every 2nights but pricewise, you can find a little cheaper just across the street if you are on a budget.
We had a room with balcony which was offering garden, pool and ocean view it was enough for our honeymoon.
The rooms have buttons that either ask for privacy or cleaning of the room, even if it's 4pm you can get the room cleaned :)
Bathroom had separate sowher/bath thub and spacious.
The pool was kept clean every day and always great to be in. The pool bar is great, you get to talk to other couples/families around great cocktails or normal drinks in the water.
The hotel offers different activities like ping pong/pool... my husband and I felt like teenagers again :)
The spa is unbelievable! great staff, very professional and nice. massage were double the price of the one's across the street but the setting is worth everything :) If in a couple, you and partner can get massaged in the same room.
The breakfast buffet was very nice, with a variety of choices. A chef cooks your eggs the way you want (poached, scrambles, omellette...)
In general, the hotel was always kept clean, security is doing rounds 24/7 and the staff were always very friendly where even the cleaners say 'Hello" with a massive smile on their face.
I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa