Have just returned home from Bali, after not visiting there for 20 years. I chose to stay at the Melia Banoa as I love the Nusa Dua area. I have to say I cannot fault this hotel. Nusa Dua is definetly the nicest area to stay with all the grounds and resorts running into each other and there doesn't appear to be a thing out of place. The Melia Hotel whilst modern and clean still has the feel that you're in Bali and not just another international hotel.
We arrived in and the room we were taken to did have a slight musty smell, I let them know and they moved us without hassle straight away.
The staff at the resort were simply fantastic. Each and every one of them went out of their way to ensure your stay was great. The food included in the All Inclusive package was outstanding with many Kgs gained! There would be something for everyone, and the fact you can order anything 24 hours a day as well, so your not stuck to just the buffets was fab.
The rooms and everything were spotless. Whilst not a large resort like say Club Med, it still had a beautifully maintained grounds etc just as any 5star place would. We'll be back for sure.
We did often visit the day spa called Camillas across the road and can highly recommend them too! So cheap!
Don't hesitate if you're thinking about his place just book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL INCLUSIVE Premium All Inclusive Blue The All inclusive Blue package includes accommodation in Premium Room, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment and more.We recommend you this package if you want to enjoy holidays worry-free, and search for an experience with great value and convenience in the Balinese paradise.Premium All Inclusive SilverThe All inclusive Silver package includes accommodation in Premium Room with view over the lush Tropical Garden or Pool, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, 1 time daily minibar refill, laundry with restrictions, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Choose this package if you want to add some more value to your holidays at small extra cost. Enjoy the spectacular views from your balcony and the recently renovated new rooms with all the luxury, comfort and Melia amenities.Executive Jr. Suite All Inclusive Gold The All inclusive Gold package includes accommodation in Executive Suite, all meals plan with buffet and wider a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, minibar, Room service, laundry with restrictions, 1 hour Spa massage for 2 adults, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Experience a higher level of service in our Executive Suite with the ultimate luxurious accommodation, designed for couples, honeymooners or guests looking for a Romantic getaway, who appreciate the importance of attention to details combined with the highest personalized service and VIP treatment. If you want to be pampered this is your best option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Melia Hotel Benoa
- Melia Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Melia Benoa Bali
- Sol Beach House Bali Benoa By Melia Hotels International Tanjung Benoa