My wife and I just had 12 days at this resort (11/08 till 23/08 room 8122 garden view)The garden view rooms in my opinion are the better choice. On the all inclusive "blue" package
thats:-, all meals buffet and al a carte. all drinks soft, beer, wine , spirits and cocktails 24/7. entertainment and all activities!
.Food was excellent with plenty of variety,room was perfect, clean up to date LCD tV with about 30 very clear channels. and very large and well appointed as was the bathroom huge rain shower, beds are far more comfortable than i have experienced in any other hotel throughout Asia over the last several years .
Staff are all very friendly,attentive,professional and efficient.at every level.
In all absolutely more than satisfied with our stay.the gardens and entire property are maintained beautifully. Pool and swim up bar excellent .as with any hotel you have to get up before 8 am to tag a couple of pool lounges in a nice spot with some shade.
The beach is cleaned every morning and at high tide is perfect for a swim or paddle on the surf ski. at low tide you can walk the reef for hours (just wear something on your feet for the coral and sea urchins.as in all reefs) there is a small quickie mart across the road and a larger one up the road to the right out front of the resort.theres a free shuttle to the Bali Collection 3 Ks up the road where there is a SOGO department store and bout 50 restaurants and other shops ' you can walk there along the beach front past the Club Med and a bunch of other 5 star resorts. paved walkway all the way and very safe and pleasant even at night. 20 Min walk . at the second headland up that way maybe ten mins further theres a Blow Hole in the rocks which is quite spectacular. stalls all along the way selling drinks and stuff. Very good value for money this is our first visit to bali, we usually go to Phuket a couple of times a year but we will definanetly be going back to the Melia again very soon
. As an Australian couple just hitting the 50's we found this resort to be excellent value at about the same price we usually pay per night for accommodation with breakfast only in Phuket.
Theres a good mix of all ages staying here from young gold miners from WA on their week off to young families and older types. Every one having a great time in a really safe comfortable environment .
I can only say that people who have complaints about this resort in other reviews would not be happy anywhere and probably should have stayed home. watching other people enjoy holidays on TV.. We travel to Asia twice a year for holidays and this has been the best by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL INCLUSIVE Premium All Inclusive Blue The All inclusive Blue package includes accommodation in Premium Room, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment and more.We recommend you this package if you want to enjoy holidays worry-free, and search for an experience with great value and convenience in the Balinese paradise.Premium All Inclusive SilverThe All inclusive Silver package includes accommodation in Premium Room with view over the lush Tropical Garden or Pool, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, 1 time daily minibar refill, laundry with restrictions, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Choose this package if you want to add some more value to your holidays at small extra cost. Enjoy the spectacular views from your balcony and the recently renovated new rooms with all the luxury, comfort and Melia amenities.Executive Jr. Suite All Inclusive Gold The All inclusive Gold package includes accommodation in Executive Suite, all meals plan with buffet and wider a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, minibar, Room service, laundry with restrictions, 1 hour Spa massage for 2 adults, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Experience a higher level of service in our Executive Suite with the ultimate luxurious accommodation, designed for couples, honeymooners or guests looking for a Romantic getaway, who appreciate the importance of attention to details combined with the highest personalized service and VIP treatment. If you want to be pampered this is your best option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Melia Hotel Benoa
- Melia Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Melia Benoa Bali
- Sol Beach House Benoa Bali By Melia Hotels International Tanjung Benoa