My wife and I had booked 3 nights there to recover from the long flight before heading to central and northern Bali. We usually prefer small charming hotels over bigger resorts and didn't expect much from this Novotel (even though Accor is a reputable chain).
We had booked one of the tropical rooms (and were upgraded to the better Beach Cabana) and....what a pleasant surprise!
Lovely big wooden room, nice furnitures, enormous bathroom with outdoor bathtub, front garden with our own sun loungers, a few meters away from the pool and the beach (but no noise problems). Daily little treats brought to the room (fruits, pastry) was really enjoyable.
This resort is obviously not the Tour Operator type and you can feel that guests here have booked themselves, they're not the typical Aussie-UK-German-Dutch organized trip customers (sorry for them, but they usually do not behave properly ).
Even in-house activities do not feel "cheap", so that we even took part (Yoga lesson is given by an experienced master).
Generally food is excellent, and you can feel the Accor french touch in the outstanding bread and pastries served.
As usual in Bali, grounds and gardens are manicured, pool is huge and clean, common areas are architecturally gorgeous.
Two iMacs are available freely in the lobby for internet.
A real incentive to try other Accor resorts throughout Asia.
PS: Wifi would be great, and better lighting in the bathroom (shaving was a bit difficult)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa