Novotel Bali Benoa
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
$188
$116
  • Pool
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
$362
$290
Agoda.com
Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$119
$90
Agoda.com
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$88
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$83
$61
Agoda.com
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$94
$73
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$32
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$116
$82
Agoda.com
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
$491
$74
3,171 results
All reviewsbeach cabanabeach sidetropical terrace roomgarden winguluwatu restaurantkids clubquiet poolacross the roadaccor memberfamily roombeach restaurantsecurity guardrain showerdeluxe roommain poolbreakfast buffetwater sports
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful! You can do so many things and the staff is really friendly. There are many restaurants and super markets near the hotel. I recomend to take a taxi ( normal price 100.000 rp.) to Kuta because the food in the restaurants is really expensive.
Hotel: 4/5 points

Pool: really nice! There are many people but that does not matter. You can order food and drink directly from the bed.
Sea: Beautiful beach. You can do any kind of water sport.
Lobby: There is a computer room, a SPA and a shop. The only think I did not like was that there are high frequented sounds against bats that only children can hear. They are really loud and hurt in your ears. The staff is really friendly.
Fun: There is a kids club and you can play ping pong and billard for free.

Rooms: 4/5 points

The rooms are clean and nice. The room cleaning service is really slow so you have to wait a long time outside the room. Every room has got a small garden with beds and a shower.

The hotel was really nice and I would come back again.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Maximilian N
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Maximillian N,
thank you very much for your review and naming us your 'Best hotel on Bali' :). My team and I are happy to know you enjoyed our services and your room and had a memorable holiday.
I will check again the 'sound' which we are using in our open lobby, maybe we can adjust the noise, which is then only hearable for bats but not for children anymore.
Thank you again and maybe see you again one day.
Herzliche Grüße nach Österreich, Alexander Poindl, General Manager, h1922-gm@accor.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had booked myself under the complimentary night of the Accor Advantage plus Membership and had asked for an upgrade to a superior sea facing room with a bath tub.

On the day of my check-in I was offered a villa at the same price if I could wait till 5pm. While we agreed to wait, turned out the wait got extended till almost 6.30 pm which spoiled the mood as half the day was wasted and we could not even experience the property. The hotel management tried to make amends by giving us a 50% discount on the up gradation charges.

However, the villa was grand and huge and the staff took great care in doing up the room. The villa had its own little fish pond, private pool, lounging area, outdoor living room with bar, a plus bedroom and an outdoor bathroom with a Jacuzzi.

We stayed there for Saturday night and it happened to be Satay night at the restaurant. Unfortunately the food was quite cold and not tasty. Plus as it was nearing 10pm we were made to rush with our food as the buffet shuts by 10pm sharp!!!! We even ordered for 2 cocktails which were quite poorly made and we didn't bother to finish them.

We had spent the previous 4 nights at the Bali Khama resort which was next door and had a great time there. However, if we compare the break fast quality & variety, Novotel was way above Bali Khama. The breakfast at Novotel deserves a good appetite and reasonable amount of time in hand to enjoy the spread.

All-in-all a good property to live in but avoid the meals there. The breakfast shall come with your room bookings, so the best meal of the hotel is anyways part of the room booking deal :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank rajorshiroy
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear rajorshiroy,
Thank you for your interesting and positive review and we are happy you enjoyed your one night in the pool villa. Please excuse the waiting time and I will talk to my front office staff to be more precise when informing our guests.
I am sorry you found the Satay BBQ not up to your expectations, but as the buffet starts at 19.00 and finishes at 22.00, maybe this had an impact on the experience. But please accept my apologies for this.
Thank you for your overall rating and hope to see you one day again.
Best regards, Alexander Poindl, General Manager, h1922-gm@accor.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed at the resort for 10 nights at the end of June and at first was disappointed as I did not get the beach cabana that I had requested. In hindsight this was a good thing as the one that I had requested had severe weather erosion out the front and would not have been good for my three year old. The cabana we were allocated - 829 - was right near the beach, pool and restaurant which suited us well.

I felt a little misled with the courtyard as it is a shared courtyard not an individual one but it didn't seem to impact on anyone.

The staff were extremely friendly and couldn't do enough for you and seemed to really enjoy seeing the little curly red headed boy walking around and really engaged with him - and myself for that matter.

We were there for my birthday and the resort provided a lovely cake with candles and took photos while myself and Riley blew the candles out.

We really enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gail M

Dear Gail M,
thank your staying with us again and for your positive review. We are happy to know all turned out well and you had a good stay in our resort.
Thank you for your understanding that we are not able to confirm special numbers for Beach Cabanas anymore as they same 2 or 3 units are requested from all our guests. To be fair to all our guests and to avoid disappointments we are doing our best to accommodate requests but are not able to guarantee it anymore.
Hope to see you again soon, it will be our pleasure to welcome you back.
Best regards, Alexander Poindl, General Manager, h1922-gm@accor.com

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is our second stay at the Novotel Bali Benoa and we just love it here. Mr Poindl, you can be very proud of your amazing, friendly staff - always smiling and nothing is too much trouble - reception, wait staff, room attendants, security and the lovely "egg" lady at breakfast. Yesterday was our twins' 14th birthday and they were thrilled to find a birthday cake in their room. The boys met up with some others who were also here during our previous stay and they had a great time playing pool, burying themselves on the beach and generally having fun in the swimming pools.

We are checking out today and would like to thank everyone for making this holiday so enjoyable. We most definitely will return to our favourite Bali hotel. I

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank philnkaz1

Dear philnkaz1,
thank you so much for your review, it made our day :). it feels good to know you and your family were cared after and you had another enjoyable holiday. I will share your comments with our teams, it is always very encouraging for us when we can make our guests happy. I am very proud of my team who made you feel like at home.
Looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regard, Alexander Poindl, General Manager, h1922-gm@accor.com