We have stayed at the Novotel Bali Beno 3 times in a bit over 3 years. On each occasion it has been with our family (2 adults and 2 children 8 & 6 yo). Previously we have stayed in a family suite and a deluxe room. On this occasion we spent 2 nights in a deluxe room and 2 nights in a Tropical Terrace room. We moved rooms so we could get a late checkout. Due to chinese new year the hotel was full and this was the only way we could achieve this.
As long as we travel to Bali as a family, I will always endeavour to spend a few nights here, usually before heading home. It is a great place to wind down and our kids always have something to do. They love going to the kids club which is very well run. They also love the swimming pools and the terrific buffet breakfast.
If you have the option of upgrading from a deluxe room to a tropical terrace, you should do so. There is a little bit extra room and a lovely bath tub. the extra room seems to really make a difference.
We enjoyed the seafood buffet night on the beach - plenty of variety.
There are plenty of restaurants, mini marts and small super markets around the resort within walking distance. Also plenty of spas. Our fave (which we only discovered on the day we were leaving) was Home Spa (next door to Glaze restaurant).
We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa