We stayed here (2 adults and 2 kids) for 7 nights and had a wonderful time. Although it was all four of us in one room, we spent so little time in the room that it didn't matter one bit. The pools are great, especially the main pool by the beach and the staff are very, very friendly.
Quick tip - the breakfast buffet is good and quite inexpensive by hotel standards. Furthermore, kids eat free with paying adults. I also recommend having a sun-downer or two at the bar by the beach. Be sure to catch happy hour from 5pm - 7pm for 2 for 1 drinks.
As for a downside: the dinner buffets sounded great but weren't overly impressive. Luckily there are a number of restaurants on the main street - no matter which one you choose, the Balinese and Indonesian food is always good. Lastly, the wi-fi signal is a little weak and can drop out from time to time. However, there are computers available in the lobby area at no cost...
All in all, a great resort, with great facilities in a great location...and it's worth mentioning again how friendly all the staff were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa