This resort served perfectly my objectives this time:
1, Not over the top expansive in absolute terms
2, relatively, the money was very well spent: beach front resort, nice architecture (key for the escape holiday effect!!), clean and comfortable rooms, good swimming pools, excellent breakfast (the buffet breakfast is 5-star)
3, close enough to the airport but does not suffer too much from traffic.
4, also - extremely reasonable food, drinks, and spa prices - that was a surprise.
Do note, however, these points which I didn't like so much (but that's why it is not a 5-star resort):
1, nothing is meticulously done: the booking of airport transfer involved confusion (hotel "confirming" the booking and then telling me there is no booking - FOR BOTH ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE), the ordering of drinks at the bar (taking and delivering wrong orders), very small details but hey - important for hospitality business?
2, beach is nice but not WOW. also, a lot of motor-watersport making a lot of noise mostly before lunch time. having said that - perfectly good for swimming (very shallow, and virtually no wave (they all break like 1 km offshore).
Personal preference for room - garden side as far away from the road (around cocokiss pool/bar) would be ideal - zero noise. beach side... less attractive.. the only advantage is that you dont needa cross the road but this is totally no issue.
all in all, this is an excellent choice for the price range - and like said by many before, perfect for family with kids. Top choice for tropic escape break without wanting to splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa