Our family (2 adults and 3 children under 4 years) found the hotel to be perfect for us. I researched the area and hotels in great detail before travelling which I think ensured that we had a smooth and enjoyable holiday. All the staff were great and I felt a bit sad to leave everyone when it was time to go. A special mention to the gardener (Nyoman) near our room who was always accommodating to our inquisitive 4 year son.
We were picked up from the airport by hotel transfer and checked into our family suite on the beachside without any problems - the portacot was even in the room! The kids loved having their own room and the separate lounge area was great for our rest time in the afternoon - DVD player provided. We used just about all the facilities in the hotel - restaurants, pools, kids club, spa, laundry service and all were very good. Our kids were too young for kids club to be fully utilised but we did join in a couple of the activities like balinese dance lessons, dressing up in balinese costumes and egg painting the rest of the time we were in the beach side pool and at the beach both great for kids.
The location of the hotel was great. Not too busy and nice and quiet. The daily evening entertainment was great. We didn't venture too far from the hotel because of the age of the children but we did manage to go out on a glass bottom boat, diving, fishing and snorkelling.
Couple of points: Quite a few mossies in the family suite garden area which could do with a proper fogging now and again - but the hotel does provide as much mossie spray as you need and mossie coils so all good.
The beach in under some maintenance due to the high tides washing it away - bit lumpy but no big deal as there are plenty of pools to choose from. The bulldozer in the evening was a bit of an eyesaw but the happy hour cocktails soon made the beach worries disappear!
Would love to go back to the hotel one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa