(Note the travel date: 10/8/2010 - 10/11/2010, am compiling my reviews on agoda to tripadvisor as well)
I love the look and surroundings of this hotel. We were at the other annex of this property, there's a few annexes i think and we had to cross a tiny little road to get to our annex (opposite the main reception & breakfast area). I liked the stillness and quietness of this place in the evenings, and you can smell the charcoals / some burning smell in the evening, reminding me of days in the kampong when i was a little kid :> However, there are quite a fair bit of mozzies if you sit out too long at the balcony!
This hotel is situated in a more "atas" area i think cos the restaurants etc seems to charge higher than those at say kuta/seminyak areas which i also stayed in. Benoa is quite a short stretch of area to explore as compared to kuta/seminyak/oberoi. As i did not like the beach at the hotel itself, i mostly went to a nearby beach that offered the blue waters n white sandy beach at nusa dua (just a few minutes cab ride away, easily arranged by the hotel).
Room was not big (Deluxe Located In The Garden Wing) but it did come with a balcony and was overall clean and very acceptable standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa