“Sakala - a most memorable dining experience; very friendly service and superb food.”
Review of Sakala Beach Club

Sakala Beach Club
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open lunch and dinner, this expansive beachfront establishment comprises a refined indoor dining room with dramatic decor plus the open-air sky deck. Both confer palm fringed Indian Ocean views and accept reservations from hotel guests as well as outside diners. Reserve a private Kul Kul room for intimate gatherings among friends overlooking the Indian Ocean, or takeover the VIP lounge to party into the tropical night.
singapore
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife, son and I were undecided whether to go to our 5-star hotel beach restaurant for dinner or try something different. The magazine ad on Sakala caught our eyes. Their driver picked us up and we were greeted by a warm and friendly staff Lena. We were ushered into a cosy and soothing dining room. We opted for the sofa tables. The appetizers were awesome and the main course was simply delicious. Deserts were equally nice especially the chocolate. Price-wise, we thought it was very pricey for a Bali restaurant.

Dear Sdhilaw,

I very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your Sakala experience! I will definitely pass on your compliments to Lina.

And we agree, our Valhrona chocolate tasting desert is definitely one of our favorites as well! 

I hope to that we will have the pleasure of your visit on your next trip.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
London, United Kingdom
“Our best meal in nusa dua amazing food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a gorgeous meal here, lots of choice on menu and every course was delicious. First place we had seen a vegetarian menu as well although only one thing we ordered was actually vegetarian. Free pick up and drop off from our hotel was a nice touch, hope they continue when hotel adjoined is conpleted. Paid same as we had at some hotel restaurants so much better value than those. Nice setting inside and excellent service but not over the top or intimidating. Would highly recommend.

Dear Nicola G,

Both Chef and I firmly believe that a fine-dining restaurant should not be intimidating, but rather a place that makes you feel as comfortable as home yet still makes you feel like royalty!

I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our menu and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Looking forward to see you,

Seoul, South Korea
“The Best Birthday Treat”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were staying pretty close by and looked on tripadvisor for somewhere special we could go to celebrate my birthday and it was the best birthday treat ever. The bar and restaurant are stunning and the staff are very attentive, the food was amazing as was the wine.

My plan is to come back next year for my birthday and hopefully stay at the Sakala hotel which is being built.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ShellywUK
Dear ShellywUK,

I am very happy to say that our hotel opening is coming very soon so we will definitely be ready for your birthday next year!

One of our main objectives here at SAKALA is to make our guests’ special events and celebrations memorable. A special day requires a special treatment!  I am very happy to hear that we were successful in your case and that we will have the pleasure of repeating the experience next year.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an amazing experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband, 3 year old daughter and I fell in love with Sakala during our stay in Nusa Dua last week. We visited two times, both times staying in excess of 4 hours and enjoying every moment of our stay immensely.
From the moment we arrived, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and a pleasure to be around. We sat in the lounge for our meal, where the tapas menu exceeded our expectations and were not only beautifully presented, but tasted divine and were incredibly reasonably priced.
The cocktails also did not disappoint, with each we tried being unique and delicious. My recommendation is the Sangria and the Mojito.. AMAZING!
All in all, with the amazing service, delicious food and drinks, beautiful settings and relaxing atmosphere, these two visits were definitely the best experiences that either my husband or I have had over our combined 7 trips to Bali.
I can't wait to visit again!

1 Thank Bec S
Dear Bec S,

What a beautiful review of our restaurant! I am very happy to share with you that we are planning to expand Sakala with a Tapas and Wine Lounge very soon. So make sure to keep us in mind on your 8th visit to Bali!

Thank you very much for the great review about our Tapas and Cocktails. I hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is art!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place is perfect in every way except they have over priced the mains. Yes, they are spectacular, however very pricey for Bali. The most expensive restaurant we've ever been to in Bali. Expensive for Melb even! But the level of quality is ten out of ten. The service amazing, so professional. They offer to pick up and drop off which is a bonus and we were met and greeted by our names. At night for dinner this place is special, but take your credit card!

• Visited May 2013
Dear Coverallclothing,

Thank you for your great comments on the quality of our food and service. We take great pride in consistently offering personalized service and food of the highest quality.

I hope to see you again on your next trip.