“A dining experience”

Sakala Beach Club
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open lunch and dinner, this expansive beachfront establishment comprises a refined indoor dining room with dramatic decor plus the open-air sky deck. Both confer palm fringed Indian Ocean views and accept reservations from hotel guests as well as outside diners. Reserve a private Kul Kul room for intimate gatherings among friends overlooking the Indian Ocean, or takeover the VIP lounge to party into the tropical night.
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the most beautiful restaurants I have ever been too. Not you average Bali prices... But not you average Bali restaurant. Ku de ta has nothing on Sakala. The setting is picturesque. The staff attentive and knowledgeable. The food is beyond fantastic.... And the selection of wine from the temperature controlled room is second to none. Some of the finest wines I have ever encountered. The maitre'd is also one of this establishments finest assets!

2  Thank Trish T
Janick C, Manager at Sakala Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Trish T,

Thank you for the glowing review of our restaurant! The team and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Janick Couturier

Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was an excellent experience to have a dinner at this restaurant. We got foie gras as starter and wagu beef as main dish. They have also an excellent wine list. I recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Peter_Pe
Janick C, Manager at Sakala Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Peter_Pe,

Thank you very much about the complementary review about your dinner experience at our restaurant. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I prophesy that this will become known as Bali's #1 restaurant before too long. Not cheap. but this place has everything in spades - location, ambience, staff, service and best of all some of the best food we have ever tasted. It is a special evening place, our dinner incl drinks was US $300 - but WOW. Cocktails, seafood experience, Wagyu beef.Rack of lamb, desserts, washed down with a bottle of Stellenbosch. A seafront location under a full moon with great music and staff like Dewi.
This is so special!

1  Thank Johnsnelgrove
Janick C, Manager at Sakala Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Johnsnelgrove,

We really do hope that your prophecy of us becoming number 1 will come true as it is a goal we work towards every day! Your review was a great motivation to keep working hard for the entire Sakala team. Thank you!

I hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I recommend Sakala to anyone looking for a FABULOUS AND DELICIOUS dinner, great atmosphere and excellent service. I have lived in Bali many years and I must say it was a fantastic surprise for me to have had such a gastronomic meal. Another note is the excellent wine selection offering VERy reasonable prices compared to most restaurants I've been to. I rate it as the one of the best meals I've had on the Island and I look forward to returning there soon. Well done and I thank the manager Janick, Putra and the team for ensuring that every aspect of our visit was handled with professional service and care.

1  Thank BGZBali
Janick C, Manager at Sakala Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Santo G,

Thank you very much for an excellent review of our restaurant! Bali offers a very large selection of dining options, and it is so lovely to receive such a positive comparison from a resident.

Putra and the rest of the team send their regards.

See you soon! :)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Sakala is with out a doubt the best restaurant we have ever dined at, the service is impeccable, the food is out of this world. From the moment we sat down, we were impressed.

1  Thank Tammy J
Janick C, Manager at Sakala Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Tammy J,

We are in the business of creating memorable experiences and hearing that we were successfully able to impress you is such a pleasure.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience,

Best regards,