Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed January 21, 2019
ChristopherandCheryl
Glenning Valley, Australia
via mobile

All reviews padma resort recommended place jet ski great company scuba dive nusa dua activities safety bali package lesson ocean pool team
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Our family of two adults, two children (5 and 9) and two Grandparents (62 and 63 years) enjoyed the free tuition provided by Made’ in the Pool at Padma Resort Legian and at Nusa Dua! We found his prices for swimming, snorkeling and diving at Nusa Dua were very good. Meade’s team looked after us one on one at Nusa Dua making it safe and enjoyable! All transport return to Padma included! An exceptional day and very fond memories! Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

We (my husband and 2 daughters aged 10 & 12 and my father 65) had a lesson scuba diving at the Padma resort and had a great time, so much so that we booked in a dive at Nusa Dua for the next day. We felt safe and it was a great experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Made at WIBIsana Maribe Adventures is unreal! He actually got my anxious 9 yr old to put down his iPad and try something new! Never in a million years would I have ever thought my Lachie would try Scuba! Made has ‘the knack’ and just made my Lachie feel comfortable enough to put on the tank and breathe underwater. Made also offered to do extra pool sessions with Lachie to further develop his technique in the pool. Great teacher for a beginner! Thank you Made- next step will be the ocean!

Reviewed January 7, 2019

From the moment we arrived being hassled to buy more activitis, $300 later we almost lost our lives. The whole company is run by children, the oldest driver of the shoddy boats would have been 15. The changing of speedboats whilst moving was certainly a highlight on the danger scale as was seeing the threads loosening on the paragliding harnesses. When asked to slow down driving the child-slave laughed at us and told us were were chickens. Or at least thats what we thought he said as he spoke no English.
To all fellow Australian travellers, if you are do venture to this horrible operation I would strongly suggest taking the following: a helmut, a spinal board, a paramedic and a doctor. Do not go here, disgusting, over priced and incredibly, incredibly dangerous.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Never do water sport in Bali through this company they are not reliable at all no trained staff or rescue team to support when they do water sport activities.My wife and 6year old daughter got into the sea during para activities with the parachut since their boat was stopped halfway through the activity. They did not even have a tube to put into the water & rescue boat came after 20min.of a struggle with the tightened heavy parachut fallen into the sea .Luckly two of my friends were in the boat managed to recuse my wife & child.
After we retun halfway through the activity they were just apologizing & returned 15% of the package fee showing that as a big favor to us. We were shocked not worried about the refund at all.It is pathetic & do not put your life at a risk for fun with such disorganized groups operate just for the sake of money.Anyway I'm gonna inform this to Bali tourist offcials as well.

Date of experience: November 2018