“Worst ever”

Wibisana Marine Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Wibisana Marine Adventures, Tanjung Benoa, Bali is the place to go for the best Scuba Diving, Water Sports and Marine Eco Adventures in Bali.
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We got picked up from seminyak area for 10$ because we were out from the pick-up area. Arriving at the toll, driver asked us to pay 10k rp which is really surprising, not because of the charge but if we pay 10$ Extra I don't expect to pay another dollar for anything that has to do with transportation. If you contact other companies, all of them include pick-up, seminyak included. But we chose Wibinasa because they are not too expensive like and not too cheap like.

Experience:
I don't usually complain and I with the flow most of the times but I can't keep myself from this horrible experience:
Arriving there, it was pretty much confusing, staff calling us here and there, not organized at all.
I don't know if the previous reviews are legit but excuse me it is nothing near the good things people mentioned. For what I got, the price is over expensive, activities are short and done fastly and in a EXTREMELY crowded place.
I would rather pay 20-30$ extra and go to the famous Jet Set Dive. They have everything included and their facility is all private. Without all the hassle of Wibinasa.
Bathrooms are so dirty smells like pee, no toilet paper in none of them, theres only 3 bathrooms for everyone and its always busy and gotta wait for it to be free.

Never again.

3  Thank leilahs01
BaliWibisana, Owner at Wibisana Marine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

hallo Wibisana not happy with your opinion. we have appropriate procedures to drver guests should ask to all customers Wibisana.Customers to enter the toll road when entering the toll road all the guests only pay IDR.10.000.that is small change.normal only

about the game is set up from arrival until finished playing water sports because we have international service, may be a question mark for Wibisana to you.

Wibisana have bathroom 9 and you says 3 bathroom and use for all.I wonder why if you do not know everything Wibisana no need layer and Bali Jet Set Marine it is our competitor water sports company.

Wibisana think obout you layer because you not go to Wibisana.
Wibisana Team

thingking of you
Wibisana owner.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Know Wibisana from my friend in Batam Ferdy who usually comes to this place. The service was good as mentioned, and we had adventurous experience in scuba dive, trip to turtle island, and also the thrilling parasailing.

Will come back again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

For the first experience of scuba diving. It's very very great experiences. Almost cancel because of panic and lost of confidence. But the instructor very very patient and profesional to boost up our confidence and panic controling. And after we are in the water. You will have a great view one of bali sea underwater. That you want to willing forgeted!!!.

And for the water sports, I have best experiences of flying fish sport. You will have almost scream because of joy.when you are in the air.

For the service, all wibisana team member very professional, patient, friendly, and customer statisfaction oriented.

Great job and thank you wibisana team!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I and my friends visited Wibisana Marine Adventure on this November and tried parasailing. They have pick up service from your hotel, lots of exciting water activities, nice and helpful crews. I even met this one parasailing operator who cn talk in Japanese, Kantonese, Korean, and English. They set safety standard for their programs. I give them 4 stars because the price is oh-so-out-of-my-league :')

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Dolphins Tour:
We were being transferred from hotel to Wibisana, Tanjung Benoa around 6.30am.
The ride in a speedboat into the Indian Ocean was an unforgettable journey. We spent awhile in the ocean waiting for the dolphins to surface. After sometime of waiting, we decided to give up and return to the shore. However, the crew still working hard to spot the dolphins even we have decided to return. Not long later, we saw one dolphin, then two, three, four...! Oh, we are so lucky!
Surprise from Wibisana: Thank you for delivering the CD containing photos taken during our dolphins tour. It's really a surprise to us when we got the CD from the hotel reception staff :)
Suggestion to Wibisana: To ensure safety of your guests, please do provide them with life jackets while going for dolphins tour.

Parasailing:
Its really amazing when you are flying up high in the air!