Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Heavenly packages - clean and friendly!

We had 3 hours of heaven! Couldn’t be happier with our time at Rumah Spa. Staff were lovely... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2022
Connector56994258721
Rose Bay, Australia
via mobile
Perfect three hours !

We booked a couple of three hour packages - massage, facial, reflexology for one; facial, manicure... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2019

from $9.42
from $90.00
from $9.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I recently booked a treatment for my sisters birthday and was so happy with the service. I had to book it via email as my sister was travelling to Bali for her birthday, they were very quick to respond to all my emails, they even surprised my sister with a birthday cake for her birthday! My sister had a great massage and would definitely go back.

They went above & beyond and I couldn't recommend their spa enough.

2  Thank dleach23
rumahspabali, General Manager at Rumah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear “dleach23”

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It was our pleasure having your sister at Rumah Spa Bali for her birthday surprise. We are honored and very happy to read that your sister enjoyed our spa service, the experience and the spa journey from the moment it was started and to the entire fabulous moment. Thank you very much for your recommendation. We keen to keep finding ways to elevate the spa experience at RUMAH SPA even better.

We definitely looking forward to welcoming back your sister in the future

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I recently visited this spa and enjoyed very much the product and services. I experienced the aromatheraphy massage and love the moment from I arrived until my departure..., highly recommended

Date of experience: August 2016
rumahspabali, General Manager at Rumah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear "Gungman"

We would like to thank you for your review highlighting the service provided to you in our spa.

We are delighted to read that you highly loved the privacy and that we were able to provide you with a true spa experience right from the moment you arrived, to the entire spa treatment and to the every minutes of your spa journey.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Kind regard

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

On arrival with my daughter I have asked how long do we have to wait, they said 10min, we end up waiting 35min
I have asked 60 min 4 hand massage and they said ok.....5 min before the actual massage they have advised that they don't have enough people, which was very disappointing. 3 people just walked in before they told me this, which was very obvious

Tables were very uncomfortable, especially for the face.
Usually practitioners do leave when you dress or undress, those 2 ladies were doing their stuff while we undressed. After we finished, they started cleaning up straight away, without letting us dress and leave first.

That lady that was doing massage to me, she just wasn't there. I haven't enjoyed.

Money wise us a rip off!!!

2  Thank 71kristinkak
rumahspabali, General Manager at Rumah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear "Kristinka K"

We regret to read that your spa experience was less-positive and was not live up your personal expectation. Please allow us to take this opportunity to clarify the issue that you raised.

Due to the popularity of our spa, especially in peak seasons some treatments may not be conducted due to we are fully reserved. We highly recommend our guest to pre-book via our website with multi booking platform that suit you the most. Even more, all bookings come with free transfers service. The other 3 guests you may have seen, they have booked in advance.

Thank you once again for your review. We are committed to use your feedback to persistently improve as we believe every guest feedback is an integral part of our effort to keep finding ways to elevate the spa experience at RUMAH SPA.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

This year in Bali we tried several top-ranked spas. No real disappointment here but I hesitate to give a "very good". Probably a lack of charme. Massage was carried out with good pressure, rooms are very new, however, overall nothing to rave about.

Date of experience: July 2016
rumahspabali, General Manager at Rumah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Dear “Jennifer W”

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you highly enjoyed the pressure of the massage which was simply what you needed and that performed in the new, clean and comfortable spa room. We highly appreciate your feedback on the ambience which might not meeting your personal expectation. RUMAH SPA is designed to adhere to a day spa concept, with modern Balinese mood and carefully created to ensure that every treatment can be carried out in the most comfortable way.

We do hope there is another opportunity for you to visit us in the future again. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

A nice building with well-appointed treatment rooms. I received an average massage, but it was not bad.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank marlalauraglen
rumahspabali, General Manager at Rumah Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear “Marlalauraglen”

Thank you for your valued time to share your review on TripAdvisor

We are delighted to read that you completely enjoyed our new spa building that showcase a very well-appointed treatment room and relaxing ambience. We highly value your feedback on the massage which may not meeting your personal expectation. Our aim is to deliver an extraordinary spa experience to all guest. We recommend our guest to advise us the massage preference (strong pressure or slightly softer) or any other information that help us to deliver the ultimate relaxation in every treatment we conduct.

Once again thank you very much for your review and we very much look forward to welcoming sometime in the future again.