“its as far away from an italian as you can get”

Giorgio Italian Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Tanjung Benoa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went to this restaurant on the strength of the reviews, what a mistake, in the uk we have better pizzas in supermarkets, I don;t think the reviewers have ever been to Italy or to a decent Italian restaurant

2  Thank rick e

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed at the Aston for 8 nights, and dined at this restaurant on Two occasions
We found the food to be very nice and the service was attentive.
Recommend the Crab With squid ink pasta, the Risotto and the meatballs.

All though we did not enjoy the Aston resort, we did like the food and service from Giorgio's...

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Italian food at its best in Bali with a huge menu & great tasting food. We mostly dined here for most of our meals as it had great ambiance with garden, wrought iron tables and chairs, indoor and outdoor setting & super staff. Perfect place for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the food, which was actually quite tasty! Ordered the spaghetti bolognaise for my son, it was yummy! The bruschetta was good and the scampi risotto was very yummy! It was a hot evening but I managed finishing the whole plate or risotto! The chef was very generous with the scampi (5-6 large scampis), however they seemed a bit under and lack of seasoning for me.
My husband had the proschiutto wrapped melon - he said it was delicious. He also had pizza which was too cheesy. Tiramisu was excellent!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Watch the street life below whilst hang the best pizza I town! Good service, personal attention, good value for money! Have the makings of a romantic dinner!