“11yr old and mum SAFETY FIRST”

Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports is Bali's newest and most exclusive water sports centre. Located on the white sandy beach in the south of Bali, our mission is to provide outstanding five-star scuba diving and water sports facilities, services and equipment to our guests within a safe and eco-friendly environment. We offer both motorised and non-motorised water sports. We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. All of our tours, activities and courses are strictly private, we do not mix groups. Come join us for a fantastic day of water sports activities!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“11yr old and mum SAFETY FIRST”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I did some research before leaving australia as I was only taking one of my children away my 11yr old son and my partner was freaking out regarding water sports my son really wanted to try a mixture of activities.
firstly safety was important and this is what jetset promote AND FOLLOW through.
we all want cheaper cheaper but no matter what we need to have our heads red when we travel we wouldnt particapate in activities in australia if they didnt meet the standands so why is it that there are so many people complaining when tourist travel and get hurt well its the cheaper cheaper crap you get what you pay for and no matter what its still cheaper at jet set bali than here in Australia.
we took the package of 100 per adult and 60 per child this gave us jet skiing, bannana boat, wakesliding and speed boat 30min ride and flying fish however due to gods wishes the weather didnt permit however staff offered more jet skiing my son was happy with that.you cant blame a company about weather.
when I rang to book in the morning they made me aware that it was choppy and they suggested afternoon for this reason.they also told me that parasaling is not on today and they doubt the flying fish will not be on to tell you the truth I didnt really want to do those things anyway
there are other companies out on the water that day one operator was doing the flying fish what a joke firstly they didnt go up high and secondly how stupily dangerous in choppy weather.those customers were ripped off.

jet set bali wont take your money and give you a bad service like these other companies .the owner Ronda also gave us a discount because we couldnt have all the package I didnt feel she needed to as they gave us more jet skiing and the lunch was great fresh salad on the hambugers meat was good and the mealted cheese was a nice finsh we sat by the pool and ate.

this place has a great views and its very clean not just for bali but in australia to the showers were clean and towels were nice and warm and smelled so good after being out on that salty water,

the staff were great 2 people on the jet speed boat at all times and when doing wakeslide there were two staff on the slide with us aswell as on the bannana boat (alan which we have renamed loco mono = crazy monkey) was bouncing the bannana boat to give us a bigger thrill and a few laughs
we met the owner RONDA she came out to greet us on arrvial just as she did with other guests.after we finshed all activites she sat with us and chatted about saftey why she started this business we were really impressed down to earth lady who is trying to make water sports a safe clean fun activity well RONDA you got my vote with two thumbs up.

thanks for a great SAFE fun day solange and andres will always remember this

Visited January 2013
1 Thank solange B B
Rhonda L, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear solange B B,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed Trip Advisor review for us. We are absolutely delighted that you and Andres enjoyed your day with us, it was a pleasure to have you both as our guests!

We are sorry about the inability to do the flying fish and the parasailing on the day but those activities were closed down due to strong winds. At Bali Jet Set safety is the absolute top priority and we are pleased that you agree and that this was evident during your time with us!

We are also delighted that you enjoyed our facilities along with our food!

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel it is important that they see directly what our guests are saying about us. We will also specially recognize Alan who worked hard to make your banana boat ride extra fun!

Thank you so much for booking with us and for your wonderful review. We hope to see you and Andres back in Bali very soon!

Nyoman, Rhonda and the Bali Jet Set Team

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must try if you can”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Never done it before but worth a try...once in a lifetime. Experts are on hand to guide and give a helping hand. Something worth a try while in Bali.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank happystayer294265
Rhonda L, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear happystayer294265,

Thank you so much for posting such a nice Trip Advisor review for us! We are delighted you enjoyed your day with us and your first experience doing water sports activities!

Please don’t forget to look us up again the next time you are back in beautiful Bali!

Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous 2013!

With warm regards,
Hong Kong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super Service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I decided to have a go at diving (even though I have a pretty healthy fear of water). I chose to do this with Rhonda and her team at JSM. They immediately put me at ease and accommodated my schedule. My instructor, Mustakim, was superb. He was so patient and calm. I can honestly say that I was terrified on the first dive but Mustakim was so reassuring and just took his time so he made it far less stressful and much more enjoyable. The last dive was amazing - so many fish to see and the best thing was to receive my diving card under water. I ended up with a fantastic experience and afterwards had time to relax at JSM and to try some other of their activities. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to try water sports. This facility is in a class of its own in Bali.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SenseiHongKong
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Sherri Egbert,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your SSI Open Water course with us and were able to tick one “off the bucket list”!

It was an absolute pleasure having you as our student and we are so pleased that you were happy with our facilities, equipment and services. We will specially recognize your instructor Mustakim for a job well done.

We look forwards to welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set this year for some fantastic recreational diving!

Thank you so much for booking with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kristiansand, Norway
“Overrated on tripadvisor”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was very pleased with the service and the diving club was nice, but the water was so dirty and there were few fish to see in the water compared to other places I've dived so I do not want to dive here again. If you want to take pictures under water then do it yourself, there were hardly any good photos that were taken by the dive instructor.

Visited January 2013
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Lizzom,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review for us. We are delighted that you were pleased with our facilities and the service but we are so sorry that you were disappointed with the diving in the Nusa Dua area on the day.

January and February are monsoon season in Bali and unfortunately this is the most inconsistent time of the year for diving in Indonesia in general. There are a number of factors that contribute to poor visibility including tides, rain and wind. January has been a particularly difficult month for us as we have had exceptionally windy and rainy conditions due to a number of tropical cyclones that have hit the area. When visibility is poor we do always explain to our guests that the conditions are not ideal for diving and provide the estimated visibility, we then give them an option to cancel the dive at no additional charge. We do not have a cancellation fee. We truly wish we could control mother nature but the quality of the water and marine conditions are out of our hands. We try to give as much information as possible in order to let the guest decide whether or not he/she still wants to continue with the activity. If weather conditions add additional risk to any activity then operations are always suspended.

We are so very sorry that you were disappointed with the dive and we wish you would have said something to us prior to your departure. We would have refunded your money and not charged you for the dive or the photos and offered you an alternative dive site on a different day when weather conditions and visibility improved. We would appreciate it if you would get in touch with us so that we can sort this out with you as we never want anyone to go away disappointed or to feel that we are over-rated. If you could kindly email us at rhonda.lepsch@jetsetmarine.com, we would be most grateful.

Rhonda and Nyoman started Bali Jet Set as water sports are their passion and we do truly want every guest to have a 5 star water sports experience with us. If the experience is not good due to weather or marine conditions, then we always want to ensure that we somehow correct or compensate the guest so that you don’t leave disappointed. We clearly failed to recognize your dissatisfaction with us prior to you leaving our facility and for that we are so very very sorry, we all failed on the day.

Again, we apologise for the marine conditions on the day and we hope that you will get in touch with us so that we can make things right.

Melbourne, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I did my advanced open water course with bali jet set having done some diving previously.

I was looked after wonderfully being offered drinks and everything was fully explained to me, including my options for dive sites. Bali jet set is all about personal service and private lessons and it makes it a lot better than being one of eight in a group with an instructor.

Everything was well organised and I visited some great dive sites. Importantly I was able to successfully complete my AOW. Thank you to Rhonda and her team for a great time.

4 Thank TimboAu
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear TimboAu,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a kind Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your PADI Advanced Open Water course with us. Congratulations from all of us for earning your certification, it was an absolute pleasure having you as our student.

We are also pleased that you enjoyed our approach to our courses, which are all private. We are unique in that all of our activities, tours and courses are strictly private. This provides our students with much more personalized instruction and attention, in addition you do not have to wait on other students to finish their skills thus maximizing your holiday time and your diving time!

We will specially recognize Wayan Dika who was your instructor for the course for a job well done.

Please don’t forget to look us up again the next time you are back in beautiful Bali as there are many more wonderful dive sites here we would love to take you to!

Thank you again for your wonderful review. From all of us at Bali Jet Set we wish you a very happy and prosperous 2013!

With warm regards,