“Thank you everyone at Bali Jet Set Dive & Marine”

Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports is Bali's newest and most exclusive water sports centre. Located on the white sandy beach in the south of Bali, our mission is to provide outstanding five-star scuba diving and water sports facilities, services and equipment to our guests within a safe and eco-friendly environment. We offer both motorised and non-motorised water sports. We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Centre. All of our tours, activities and courses are strictly private, we do not mix groups. Come join us for a fantastic day of water sports activities!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you everyone at Bali Jet Set Dive & Marine”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am so glad I found Bali Jet Set Dive & Marine on line. As soon as I got my email back from Rhonda I knew I would do my Open Water Diver Training with them.
The staff were all so friendly and efficient, I felt very at home for the 2 days I spent with them. Dika my instructor was awesome, I could not have asked for a better instructor, his English was very good and he was very patient with me :)
Rhonda organised my partner and I a dive a couple of days later for us at the drop of a hat and we went out to Nusa Penedia and Nusa Lembongan. I am still buzzing off this trip. I was blown away at the crystal clear water and the beautiful fish. 2 dives were followed by lunch at a beach side restaurant. It was a perfect day. Thanks so much Rhonda & Dika and team, you made my holiday one to remember.

1 Thank amy c
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear amy c,

Thank you so much for the wonderful Trip Advisor review! We are absolutely delighted that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali a fantastic one and also to be able to certify you as an Open Water diver! We are very happy that you enjoyed the course and your first open water dive in Nusa Penida which is a wonderful dive site with some of the clearest waters and healthiest corals in the entire area.

We will specially recognize Dika for doing a great job as both your instructor and your dive guide.

Thank you so much for your kind review and for your support and we hope to see you back in Bali for some more diving very soon!

With warm regards and heartfelt thanks,

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Sg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Excellent staffs, facilities/equioment, service with reasonable price and a great eye for safety! We tried snorkeling, parasailing, jetski, flying fish and the donut. Really had a super extraordinary great trip in Bali.

Keep up guys!!! Thanks a lot Rhonda for the prompt response, very nice service and discount. Also, please extend our warm thanks to Joe for recommending us the Sri Gangga Cafe' and the beautiful sunset at Jimbaran. Thanks for giving us a comfy lift from hotel-water acts location-Jimbaran-Kuta. Say my Hi to your staffs, they are very warm and a great help in encouraging me to conquer my fears. They never failed to ask us before, during and after the activities if we are okay or if we are enjoying. Surely, we'll come back. Again, thanks a lot. Very happy that we chose your service. :) :) :)

1 Thank Mile0526
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Mile0526,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a lovely Trip Advisor review for us! We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your day of water sports activities with us and that our team was able to help you conquer your fears of water sports activities! At Bali Jet Set the safety of our guests is our utmost priority.

We will translate your review for the entire team to read and also specially recognize Joe for a job well done on the day. The team will be very pleased as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus. We will also translate your review for all of them to read as we feel it is important that they know what our guests are saying about our services.

We are also very pleased that you enjoyed the romantic sunset dinner after all your water sports activities!

Thank you again for your review and for your support and we hope to see you back in Bali again very soon.

Auckland, New Zealand
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Rhonda (the owner) was very efficient and friendly when arranging my dive in Bali - I contact her only two days before my departure and she was able to organise a trip, at a discounted price (I am a student on a shoestring budget!). The price was very reasonable, and very hassle free as it included all the equipment, instructors, transfers etc.

I was able to get a dive instructor all to myself which was cool. The dive site (USAT Liberty) itself was not what I was expecting but that's no fault of Jet Set.

One thing that would have topped off the trip would be some sight-seeing on the 2 hour car ride to the dive site - I am not too sure if there were any major attractions along the way but it might be something to ask if you're planning on diving with them.

Overall an excellent experience, and even though the price may be slightly higher than other providers I personally didn't mind paying extra for the hassle-free experience. Will recommend.

Visited November 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Sam2043,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a kind Trip Advisor review for us. We are absolutely delighted that you were pleased with your diving experience, along with our services and equipment. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.

We’re sorry that the USAT Liberty Wreck did not quite meet your expectations. The shipwreck itself is approximately 125 meters long and the top of the wreck starts at 4 meters and she bottoms out at 30. She is a smaller wreck but one of the most accessible in Asia as she is broken into two pieces, thus allowing Open Water divers like yourself to explore the wreck without having to have wreck dive specialty certification.

We will give some thought to the sites along the way to the wreck and in the future ask our guests if they would like to stop at any of these. As all of our tours are private guests may take their time and enjoy not only the underwater scenery but also the scenery on the way which is stunning, such as the beautiful Bali rice terraces and the volcanoes. However, as you were on your own and joined another single diver who was looking for a partner, unfortunately the other diver had to be back in Nusa Dua for a wedding as we indicated in advance by 4:30PM, thus on the day we did not have a lot of leisure time to explore the sites on the way back after the dive.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and please don’t forget to look us up again next time you are back in beautiful Bali!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I spent Hal a
Day doing some
Activities. I initially conversed with Rhonda via email to plan the date and pick up etc. she was great, replying very promptly and was great with answering all my questions. On the day we did banana boat , donut, flying fish, parasailing and jet ski. I am a very big scardy cat but the boys working helped me feel safe and encouraged me to try the activities I was scared to do. I am so glad they did as I had a blast!!! Thank you all once again everyone did a great job- we will defiantly be reccoenending your company :))

2 Thank Melissa124
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Melissa124,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a lovely Trip Advisor review for us. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed the activities with us and that we were able to help you over come your fears, make you feel safe and have an absolute blast!

We will translate your review for our entire team to read and they will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus. We feel that it is important that our team know what our guests are saying about us so that we can continue to improve our services even further.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and for recommending us to your friends in advance, your support is truly truly appreciated!

Don’t forget to come see us again next time you are back in beautiful Bali!

Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We spend 2 whole days with Bali Jet set dive and marine sports and certainly something we would recommend to anybody out there looking for quality, safe and flawless execution. The team is certainly great, taking care of every single bit of your needs, be it drinks, food, anything you can think of.

It was our 11 years 4 months anniversary and decided to give a surprise to my significant other and it all played out well. I have nothing bad to say as the entire experience was top notch. So look no further if you are looking for quality and experience, this has it all.

Certainly want to appreciate all the hard work Rhonda and the team members who went into all the trouble to ensure everything was perfect. No rush at all.

Thanks! Ben - Singapore.

Visited November 2012
JSMBali, Owner at Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Ben,

Thank you so very, very (!!) much for your wonderful Trip Advisor review and for your support. We are absolutely delighted that we were able to contribute to making your stay here in Bali wonderful and your anniversary memorable!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the water sports activities (the Eat, Play, Love package is the perfect romantic package ☺) and also the day of fishing with the sunset seafood dinner on the beach.

We will translate your review for our entire team to read as we feel that it is important that our team know what our guests are saying about us. They will also be delighted as when good reviews come in on Trip Advisor they all receive a small bonus.

Thank you again for booking with us and for your kind review, we look forwards to welcoming you back to Bali Jet Set the next time you visit our beautiful island!

With warm regards and heartfelt thanks,