We stayed 6 nights with 3 adults & 2 children aged 8 & 9. Bedding was insufficient for our group and one of my sons had to sleep on a stained mattress on the floor. The manager was helpful but wanted to charge me for the mattress!! Also, our booking included breakfast - don't expect too much on this one. However again, the manager tried to charge us for one of the boys to eat each day. The room overall was good though the bathrooms could do with a good detail. Dirty under floor mats, shower glass not clean and toilet needed a good dose of bleach!
We also had the privelidge of listening to wailing thru a loud speaker across the road at the temple all day and night for the first 3 days. This made it impossible to get the boys to sleep as it was constant and very loud. The pool was not clean and I wouldn't allow my boys to swim there. The restaurants up the road had pools so we spent alot of time there. The staff at reception were good though one of the chaps had very little understanding of English.
Overall this place served it's purpose but I am sure we could find something cleaner, quieter with a nicer pool down the road next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique condotel right on the Beach of Tanjung Benoa, with all suite type of accommodation offering spacious 1,2 and 3 bed suite. Right in the centre of the Famous watersport of Tanjung Benoa and offering a wide variety of local restaurant in a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Segara Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Segara Condotel Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- The Segara Suites Bali/Tanjung Benoa