In transit on Bali for 2 days before going to Lombok, I choose the Santrian.
As we like luxury boutique hotels, this one seemed to be a good choice (with the Balé).
So, it is located in Tanjung Benoa /Nusa Dua (surounded only by 4 or 5* resorts). Safe, quiet but don't expect any "authenticity" around here.
Anyway, we didn't care to much because we just wanted to rest during these 2 nights.
Everything was 5*: Welcoming, bottler & staff, HUGE GORGEOUS villa, private pool, restaurant, main pool, beach, facilities, private car...
Yes everything except the 5 floors building under construction sticked all along the third row of villas. (Find it on google earth)
The means they used to hide the building is Sophisticated too.
The face overlooking the villas is completely covered with a green net covered itself with climbing plants.
Excellent work but still privacy at all... We didn't saw the workers but they definitely saw us behind the net.
This very close building under constuction is a shame for the environmental protection and a terrible blow for this gorgeous resort.
However it's still a place to be. Just read the other reviews!
My opinion: Avoid the villa's third row because you'll have no privacy at all and a strange feeling that somebody hidden is watching you all day long and It will be worse when the building will be finished (balconies).
No problems with the others rows! (BTW: even with the third row if you don't care about privacy...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This resort paradise on Bali's captivating Nusa Dua Beach is truly a haven for those looking for a luxurious getaway from the city. The Royal Santrian Luxury Beach Villas offers a wide range of infinity main swimming pool and Ocean View Dining Experience. Nearby attractions include Bali Collection Shopping Mall, Bumbu Bali Restaurant and water sports, which are approximately 5 minutes drive away. Kuta Town and Ngurah Rai International Airport are both within a 20-minutes car ride from the property. Guests may also utilize the shuttle service, which provides access to Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa area. Each spacious accommodation features Wi-Fi connection, iPod dock, satellite flat-screen television channels, a bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower. For a perfect ending to your day, head to the Allspice Restaurant, serving a variety of Japanese, Thai and Western cuisines or have a cup of cool beverages at the Martini bar. A private BBQ can be arranged on the villa or beach. The Royal Santrian Luxury Beach Villas truly is a perfect lodging choice for those looking to unwind while enjoying the lavish lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Santrian Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas Bali/Tanjung Benoa