“Italian Pizza fresh from Bali”

Roby Pizza Italiana
Description: A welcoming pizzeria that will amaze you with its Italian pizza made by Roberto, the founder and chef of "Roby Pizza Italiana"
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Try this pizza restaurant because recommendation from tripadvisor, this restaurant near from our hotel so we walked to get our pizza. Asked the staff what is the specialty and she offered burrata, also we ordered bacon and the other one (forgot the name). All the pizza wa fresh and delicious, even my 4 years old son love it. Gracias Roby Pizza

Date of visit: May 2019
RobertoSpagnolo68, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

I'm so happy you liked my pizza and Happy to your son enjoy time with the pizza thank you so much for your nice review...I hope next time will come back in my pizzeria

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

We love the Balinese food. However we were ready for a taste a little closer to home. We found Roby and were in heaven! Amazing pizza selection and made by a true Italian. We shared an Anna pizza, bruschetta, and salad. Totally stuffed with leftovers for the next day.

Date of visit: May 2019
RobertoSpagnolo68, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

I"m embarrassed for your nice review and I happy Make your dinner more enjoy with my pizza I hope see you again to my pizzeria thanks again

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

After 3 weeks on holiday in Indonesia we went there for other food than rice as it was recommended on tripadvisor ;-) Roby definitely met our expectations. The pizza was so nice that we came back the next day.

Date of visit: May 2019
RobertoSpagnolo68, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

I'm so happy I make your holiday more enjoy with my pizza and thank you so much for your nice review...I hope see you next time again ...

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Nice enough pizza but certainly not authentic or even in my top 10 pizza,s would say everage is a fair review but tasty enough if you want something quick and relatively tasty.

Would benefit in upgrading to a wood fired oven.

Date of visit: May 2019

I don't know what you mine about quick and tasty pizza...?! Every place is different oven and wood fire have more space for cooking more pizza in my pizzeria my oven have space for cooking 4 pizza . sorry if my pizza is not in your top 10 pizza.thank you for come in my pizzeria and for your review.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Located in front of Taman Bhagawan, in Pratama street Nusa Dua, so easy to find for driver, just say Taman Bhagawan and any driver will bring you there. Tasty pizzas almost same taste as we tried in Italy last year. Recommend!

Date of visit: May 2019
RobertoSpagnolo68, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

I'm very happy that my pizza has compared it to pizza in Italy and lucky you found my pizzeria.and make enjoyed time..whit my pizza thank you so much for your nice review I hope see you again... thanks again