“Really good pizza, the tiramisu was perfect. Chef is Italian.....say no more!”

Roby Pizza Italiana
Description: A welcoming pizzeria that will amaze you with its Italian pizza made by Roberto, the founder and chef of "Roby Pizza Italiana"
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Ate a couple of times here and both times had to wait a while for the food to arrive but well worth it. Really was the best pizza we had in Bali. This restaurant is quite new but already very busy so go early because it only has about 10 tables.
Probably the biggest pizza size as well! Try it, you will not be dissapointed!

Date of visit: August 2018
Roberto S, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for your response i"m so happy Make your day More enjoy with my pizza so sorry if waiting...I hope you will come back again...

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Best pizza we‘ve had in Bali! The restaurant is quite small and very simply furnished, but you can watch your pizza being baked by Roberto, the owner. The pizza and also the desserts (Tiramisu) are made from high quality ingredients and taste just like in Italy.

It can be busy at times and everything is cooked fresh from scratch, so it‘s a good idea to take a book or playing cards along to while away the time.

Date of visit: August 2018
Roberto S, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for your response and so sorry if wait little bit...I"m so happy Make your time enjoy with my pizza and my homemade tiramisu.. thank you again for come at my pizzeria

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best authentic Italian pizza in Bali. The owner uses only the best fresh ingredients and the cozy Italian style setting/atmosphere made this feel as if we were in a genuine pizzeria in Rome - an extremely enjoyable experience for myself and my friends. Very highly recommended - if you love pizza then make the effort and go to Roby Pizza !!

Date of visit: July 2018
Roberto S, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your response I"m so happy Make you and your friend feel like eating pizza in italy...and make it enjoy Time Whit my pizza I hope see you again...

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a small gem of a pizza place, by far better than the other upmarket italian restaurants in the area. Very friendly and serviceminded staff, Roberto is a genuine and proud owner and pizza chef.

He puts all his heart & soul serving you the real italian pizza. Try out the Diavola or Prosciutto Crudo, you will not be disappointed! Guaranteed. For dessert you should allow yourself their dessert pizza, panzerotti with Robertos homemade chocolate cream. To die for....

Go there, get yourself a new favourite in Tanjung Benoa!

Date of visit: July 2018
Roberto S, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you so much for your response make me so happy because...I'm make your day More good whit my pizza and like the tiramisu n chocolate homemade... hope. See you again for enjoy in my pizzeria

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Ate pizza here, and I think I can say for sure that this pizza is the best we ever had at a restaurant. The pizza was thin, just the way an Italian pizza should be. So if you like a good pizza, you should visit this place when in Benoa.

Date of visit: July 2018
Roberto S, Owner at Roby Pizza Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for your response and I"m happy Make your time enjoy with my pizza