“All good”

Adi Tour Guide
Ranked #6 of 51 Tours in Tanjung Benoa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are tour and transport service in Bali, like to show all around something's unic & culture and spritual hide in Bali. We always give service as our motto guest satisfaction is our priority.
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Adi is a very kind man, who will provide every demand that he can. Don't hesitate a second.
Thanks for all my friend.

Date of experience: October 2018
AdiTourGuide, Owner at Adi Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear manssour A

thank you for your complimentary. wishes see you again in Bali .and do some other trip with locally culture .

cheer

in 9 reviews
"meditation"
"canggu"

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Tiara from adi tour guide was so nice! She took me and my friends shopping and during the drive time we all had a blast listening to music together and all singing along. Def a moment to remember forever! Very recommended

1  Thank taylor c
AdiTourGuide, Manager at Adi Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

dear

thank you so much for your review wish you were enjoyed your trip with one of our ladies driver, wish you are happy , having fun ,and memorable trip with her . big hub from Tarra

management

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Adi and his team, i had such an amazing time for my 10 day holiday in Bali. I hired his transport service for 7 days to take me and my friends around and was delighted at the amazing extra value I recieved.

Not only was he super friendly, reliable, organised and proactive in always making our adventures a bit more exciting, he also guarded us from being cheated as tourists and kept us safe all the way through!

Adi educates us alot about local culture during our car rides, he is good at planning and co-ordinating to make best our time too. Large groups and long trips are no problem for him and his trustworthy team.

This bali trip surpassed all my expectations because i recieved so much more experiences from Adi's great recommendations for local food and activities. 100% the best guide I have encountered and have plans to use him again in the future. Thank you so much guys! 2 thumbs up :) - Roger

Date of experience: September 2018

hai roger

thank you for spent your time to write the riview regarding your trip experience with me .wish you have good experience and memorable about bali ..and wish can show you more about bali ..still so much thing you don't know yet ..

cheer

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Wanna thank Adi and his bro Harry (English name) for the support in my solo stay in Ubud. They really understood and gave what i need! Even better! I could combine individual yoga, meditation together with beautiful sightseeing places! Adi and Harry will help u with everything u need in Bali!

hari lana

as our MOTTO guest satisfaction is our priority " wish you can expolore more regarding yoga & meditation wish you can enjoy your life in the future .and can meet you in the time