Pros: amazing views, beautiful rooms with very confortable beds, panoramic pool and very nice beach (Bendida beach), very friendly staff at the restaurants and good food/service;
Cons: the staff at the reception doesn't always understand English and sometimes it's difficult to communicate;
Tips: in high season you have to book in advance a sunbed at Agrata beach (spectacular and private) - we were told that it was fully booked for the hole month but we had lunch at the restaurant on the beach just to enjoy the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The much-lauded Gary Player designed Signature Golf Course Thracian Cliffs is one of the most dramatic golf courses on earth. Framed by rugged coastal cliffs and the vast blue of the Black Sea, which can be viewed from each and every hole, it has also been called the "Pebble Beach of Europe". You will feel as comfortable as at home, in the spirit of famous Bulgarian hospitality. In this luxury high class resort you can spend your vacation in many ways - face the challenge of the golf course, enjoy the sun on the beach, relax and revive at the Spa.LUXURY ACCOMMODATION - CULINARY DELIGHTS - SPECTACULAR GOLF - AMAZING PRIVATE BEACHES - THRACIAN SPA & FITNESS - SMART BODY CHANGE CAMP (HYPOXI TRAINING & AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY) - AND MUCH MORE.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Thracian Cliffs Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thracian Cliffs Golf & Beach Hotel Kavarna
- Thracian Cliffs Golf And Beach Resort