We've just returned from our 8th holiday at Kessingland Beach and were never disappointed with any aspect of our holiday. The accommodation is always clean as is the park and facilities. The staff are always pleasant and helpful and nothing is to much trouble. The people who really deserve praise are the entertainment staff every night they deliver fantastic entertainment for all the family. All in all Kessingland Beach and Park Resorts deliver exactly what we look for a good value for money family holiday. Keep up the good work see you in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kessingland Beach is a Holiday park with static caravans and a touring field suitable for camping and electric hook up. We are situated next to a beautiful pebbled beach with access direct from the Park itself. If you like to take a stroll it is possible to walk from Kessingland Beach into our neighbouring town of Lowestoft which is ideal for shopping and sightseeing. We are very fortunate to have a premier wildlife Park in Kessingland which is a 5 minute drive and has an amazing selection of African animals including Lions and zebra. Kessingland Beach is also on a bus route so it's time to park the car up and let your Holiday begin with a relaxing break from start to finish! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Hotel Kessingland
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts Suffolk