just home from a mon-fri break (30/9-4/10) had a lovely time as always (3rd time in 14 months) had a gold caravan was lovely and very clean. all staff we encounted were very friendly. park is a great location, boathouse restuarant is fine. also would recommend the sailors home for a pint or meal. lovely pub and staff. please ignore ridiculous reviews for example kitten79 and yeahhair absolute rubbish, some people have nothing better to do than moan!!! see you soon park resorts kessingland :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kessingland Beach is a Holiday park with static caravans and a touring field suitable for camping and electric hook up. We are situated next to a beautiful pebbled beach with access direct from the Park itself. If you like to take a stroll it is possible to walk from Kessingland Beach into our neighbouring town of Lowestoft which is ideal for shopping and sightseeing. We are very fortunate to have a premier wildlife Park in Kessingland which is a 5 minute drive and has an amazing selection of African animals including Lions and zebra. Kessingland Beach is also on a bus route so it's time to park the car up and let your Holiday begin with a relaxing break from start to finish! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Hotel Kessingland
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts Suffolk