We stayed in a gold caravan on the site, caravan was clean and tidy. The caravan got a bit cold at night but it's a caravan! We loved the beach on the site, pebbles but perfect to picnic on whilst enjoying the sea. We only used the swimming pool which was fine, went out for meals as on meals on site were a bit pricey and fitted in with our plans. We were well away form the entertainment complex which menat it was quiet, handy when you have one 1 year old and 3 year old! Children enjoyed seeing the rabbits and ducks on the site which was nice. Overall I would recommend this site, this is our second visit, last time we were in a silver caravan which was also good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kessingland Beach is a Holiday park with static caravans and a touring field suitable for camping and electric hook up. We are situated next to a beautiful pebbled beach with access direct from the Park itself. If you like to take a stroll it is possible to walk from Kessingland Beach into our neighbouring town of Lowestoft which is ideal for shopping and sightseeing. We are very fortunate to have a premier wildlife Park in Kessingland which is a 5 minute drive and has an amazing selection of African animals including Lions and zebra. Kessingland Beach is also on a bus route so it's time to park the car up and let your Holiday begin with a relaxing break from start to finish! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Hotel Kessingland
- Kessingland Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts Suffolk