“Amazing”

The Nest Tobago Apartments
Ranked #3 of 8 Buccoo B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I would like to thank you for a truly amazing stay at your villa. It was my first time going to Tobago, and was the first time my girlfriend and i had a vacation. Well firstly the room was clean, well furnished , kitchen was neat and tidy had everything we needed, the bathroom was perfect and clean we also had internet access, cable and ac. .Mr Mirko was on time and he's amazing goes head and toe in with u (keep him). The view is amazing what makes it better is you don't need to leave the room to get it you can just open the window in the kitchen and there you go. We were really really impressed with how clean the place was. The vegetation outside was amazing. Everything was either walking distance or driving distance and it was just 5 tt dollars. We couldn't complain even if i wanted to. " The Nest" is amazing hands down and i am pretty sure we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gregory B
Antonella-CB, Owner at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Wow Gregory this is nice!
Your review is really touching and make us all so proud of the work and efforts we make.
I’m so glad you had a good time at The Nest and I really hope to have you again and maybe bringing other friends !
I know I’m lucky to have Mirko and Juliet in my staff, they are really special; next time sure you’ll get to know Juliet as well, she is a pearl.
I hope to meet you in person next time; I’m usually in Tobago for the summer holidays.
I whish you all the best for you and your girlfriend.
Please come again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for a marvelous stay at your villa in Tobago. Juliette is a gem, (keep her, she made our trip so much more enjoyable). You see, my family is from Tobago so we have a good idea how to get around and such, but she was helpful in pointing out a few things for us that made things easier.

When we arrived the guest occupying the villa was just leaving, and they left it quite clean however, Juliette was still very meticulous about her cleaning of the unit before handing it over. We really appreciated that.

The location was perfect, we were close to all the places we would normally frequent.
The accommodations itself was wonderful, we were all comfortable and had ample space.
I am an architect and I couldn't help but admire the way concrete and wood were merged in such a harmonious fashion to give "The Nest" a unique take on island living. Bravo!

Room Tip: Any room will be great depending on the size of your party
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TriniShawn
Antonella-CB, Manager at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Hi TriniShawn
thank you so much for taking time to write such a kind review.
We are very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay at The Nest Tobago and sure your appreciation will be a very good help for future clients of The Nest.
Our hope is to have you again soon at The Nest and maybe for a longer stay; you still have to try our Italian friends' restaurants and pizzerias....so, next time then!
Antonella C.B.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

hi Antonella,

i got through with a car tanks, was very hard finding one to rent especially at that time when we looking for one to rent but everything work out accordingly, and let me take this opportunity to thank for the wonderful accomodation

that was lending to us, Juliet wow, is amazing her personality is very commendable the place was well accomodative and the environment peaceful and quiet. A

job well done and Juliet took good care of us which was very appreciative, so thanks again for everything and looking forward to staying in the Nest Apt again. Thanks much.

Room Tip: the rooms on the ground floor allows you to be more in contact with the serenes of the beautiful pla...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherry-Ann P
Antonella-CB, Manager at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Sherry Ann
thank you so much for your kind review; I'm glad everything work out well with the car rental.
Our kind Juliet is a real gem, we couldn't do with out her at The Nest. She can make everybody feel at ease and she is also a very good help with her tips and infos about the island.
Please come back again soon with your family and friends, we'll be waiting for you all.
Thanks and take care

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We really enjoyed our time at the nest.Everything was found to be just as advertised. Clean, well furnished, Internet service, excellent maid service, (Hats off to Juliet). You will not be disappointed.The view is lovely, don't forget to walk with your binoculars. About the location - there is the echo of the traffic passing in the roadway below, but after a while you get accustomed to it.The hostess, Ms. Antonella is very accomodating. Don't hesitate to enquire if you are looking for a place to spend your holiday.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CGW360
TheNestTobago, Manager at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Hi CGW360
thank you so much for your kind review!
We're always happy to know that our clients had the opportunity to spend some quality time at The Nest Tobago.
Once again we'd like to thank our valuable staff, Juliet, Albert and Mirko, with us since the very first beginning of The Nest life and hopefully for rest of its life.
Thanks for your nice words and appreciation of the location and the service.
Sure the place and its lovely view do it all.
Please come back again and talk to all your friends about The Nest Tobago, we'll be so grateful to you!
All the best to you and family
Antonella Colombo Bolla

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This vacation was a very special one for me and my family. We returned to Tobago after 13 years of longings for T&T and "homesickness".
It was great staying by Antonella in "The nest" again, enjoying the lush gardens, the most friendly service from Juliet - the housekeeper and Albert - the gardener. The house has very much charme sitting on Old Grange Hill overlooking famous Buccoo Reef.
My complete family (44,56,11and 13 years) enjoyed our stay to the fullest. Having a car to move around made our stay even more relaxed. Can' wait to be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Martina A
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family of 4 (inculding an infant) just returned yesterday and The Nest Tobago it is surely a gem. Apartment 2 was spacious and light just as advertised, comfortable beds, bathrooms were wonderful (I measure a place by that so it was a plus for me). The Nest was exceptionally cleaned and everything that was needed was there for a very comfortable stay. The view of the reef was totally amazing, it is really a nest situated on the hill. Amazing views, infrastructure and lots of breeze, both day and night. I would highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Choose Apt 2 if you have a family, more room to move around
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rnmfg
Antonella-CB, Owner at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Hi Rnmfg,
thank you so much for taking some or your time to write this kind review. Sure it will be helpfull for other families (or couples) who want to spend a holiday at The Nest in Tobago.
I know the view at The Nest is really fantastic and it helps to start your day in the best way possible and also the sunsets are something amazing and every night different, but all this wouldn't be enough if Juliet, Albert and Mirko, our assistants, wouldn't be there to help our clients and make their holiday a real treat.
So thank you again for chosing The Nest Tobago and we hope to see you and your family again very soon.
Antonella Colombo Bolla

Reviewed May 3, 2012

My fiance and I stayed here last December and our stay was absolutely relaxing. Mr. Mirko, Antonella, Juliet and everyone else are such nice people. Mr. Mirko took the time to give us little pointers on where the hot spots where and in the ins and out of Tobago.

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a little getaway that The Nest is the place for you! It was so peaceful and quiet. Really the exact kind of vacation we wanted. Thank you again and we will be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sobsandi
TheNestTobago, Owner at The Nest Tobago Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Hi Sobsandi, I want to thank you so much for your nice words. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nest Tobago with your fiance and sure Juliet, Mirko and I will be delighted to have you again as our guest.
Take care and see you soon then
Kindest regards
Antonella

Also consider these accommodations in or near Buccoo
Miller's Guest House
Blue Waters Inn
Blue Waters Inn
#1 of 5 in Speyside
The Seaside Garden Guesthouse

Been to The Nest Tobago Apartments? Share your experiences!