“One of the best experiences in my life!”
Review of Being with Horses

Being with Horses
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Buccoo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Being-with-horses & Healing with HORSES Let us give you some INFO: We currently offer our trail-swim combination. This special 2 hour experience is a joyful one for both horses and riders, including first timers who have never spent time with horses. Excellent guidance and instruction makes it possible for all riders to be at ease. After introducing the horses to our guests (at which point each rider chooses his/her 'team partner' horse), we take everyone through Buccoo Village, past the goat race track and through the wetland mangroves to the beach FOR A LONG BEACH RIDE to the END of Buccoo BAY where we then swim with the horses along the shore . Everybody needs to make their booking in advance due to limited space. ---->we go out 5 days a week ---> once a day. EITHER 9am - 11am or 3pm - 5pm Let us know when you like to go out - we will check availability ...!!! Thanks!!! HEART HUGS FROM the herd in BUCCOO Tobago Veronika & Lennon Have a JOYFUL day!
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I spent 1 month in Tobago this past August and had the privilege of participating in the Being with Horses experience. Not only was the experience beautiful, exciting and altogether amazing, Veronika and Lennon are incredible people and their herd of lovely horses are so gentle, together they make the experience unique and exhilarating. The scenery and water was also so picture perfect. Their life work, Healing with Horses, is inspirational and awe-aspiring. I cannot rave about this enough. Im pretty sure the entire time I had a smile on my face and every time I think back to that day, I smile.

This is truly something that anyone visiting Tobago should experience. I feel lucky to have been able to do so.

1  Thank Pahuljica_Zg
"great pictures"
"non riders"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I had our first horse riding experience with this company and it was great and we felt looked after! Definitely worth doing during a visit in Tobago

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My sister and I stayed in Crown Point and Being with Horses is in Buccoo which is a quick 10 minute drive .. We arrived and were greeted by Veronika and Lennon (Her Husband) and Eric (I think) who is a slightly autistic teen that helps with the horses. All the horses are rescued horses and have amazing, unique personalities. We took off our shoes and kept our belongings in a locked locker they provided. The provide "crocs" to walk around the stables in as you ride the horses with no shoes. She introduces you to all the horses and find which one is best for you to ride. Then we left the stables and went through the beautiful FRIENDLY town of Buccoo. We rode on the beach and then went into the beach/water with the beautiful horses as they swam. Veronika was very patient and supportive as I could not get use to the horse and she helped me along the way. Eric took AWESOME pictures and videos of us for a very reasonable charge as you cant really bring your own camera due to the water. We rode the beautiful horses back and she bathed them a bit to get the salt water off .. and rinsed us off too :) .. It was the most memorable experience and I being naturally stressed and anxiety ridden recommend as it really is a moment of a lifetime and I will always remember "Being with the horses", Veronika and her family. She does such amazing work in the community and is an angel on earth. Can't say how much the horses and she has inspired me in so many ways. thank you so much!!

2  Thank Yvonne C
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is an absolute must for anyone visiting Tobago! A simply delightful experience all around! The staff is wonderful, and the instruction is great for beginner riders such as myself. Good show!

3  Thank luckymark2015