Last year, my family and I visited Tobago and stayed at Fish Tobago Guest house. Our experience there was amazing and a great choice for us, so we decided to come again the following year. Brandon, the owner, was very hospitable, and he knew the island very well. He offered many tours for reasonable prices, and he was ready to fulfill any of our demands. Since we love fishing, for a reasonable fee, Brandon took us out for most of the day to different locations for both fishing and snorkeling. It was the best fishing trip we have ever experienced; we caught two barracudas, six tuna, and four BIG cavarli. After the tour, Brandon grilled the fish on the beach for us. We also had a chance to see leatherback turtles laying eggs, and we were also fortunate enough to see baby turtles hatching. The greatest thrill we had that night with the turtles was helping the baby turtles into the ocean. There are beaches within walking distance, great snorkeling, and local places to eat, but with Brandon's excellent cooking, we did not need to go to the restaurants. I recommend asking him to cook his famous tuna and roast breadfruit. We recommend lots of sunscreen and mosquito spray. During our second stay at Fish Tobago, Brandon recommended horse back riding and it was amazing. We rode with the horses in the water. Our stay at Fish Tobago have been the most unforgettable vacation experiences for us. We strongly recommend the resort and the island to everyone. We would definitely be back again for the third time in 2014. We can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo