I stayed at the Fish Tobago and had a great experience. The owners were friendly and hospitable from the get go and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and at home.
The hostel itself is in good condition, the rooms are clean and a good size and it had all the necessary amenities like hot running water, kitchen and lounge area, wifi, etc.
It's located in a quiet fishing village but with the tours and the nearby beaches there's lots to do and keep you busy whilst you're there.
Also given that their prices are so low, staying at Fish Tobago really is great value for money.
For me, the thing that stood out about Fish Tobago is how friendly the owners and other guests were. I quickly felt comfortable hanging out with them and it felt like a home away from home.
I loved every second and my only complaint is I wish I could have stayed a month longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and HRS so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo