Wow! I came for a few days and ended up staying a few weeks! The guest house itself is very comfortable and the rooms are nicely set up and maintained but that's not what makes the place so special. There is never a boring day at Fish Tobago! Brandon (the owner) organizes all sorts of trips from snorkeling to fishing to tours by car to boat parties... All have been an absolute blast! If there is something specific that you're into he will do his best to make it happen. I tagged along on a spear fishing expedition specially put together for some guys who were into that and we even followed it up with a chicken hunt that produced a delicious curried chicken lunch! We'd have big family style dinners at the guest house whenever the fishing trips produced fish which was often! I can't thank Brandon enough for his hospitality and the myriad of unforgettable experiences. However, I will say that sometimes it is difficult to get a clear answer out of him so if you're the type of person who always needs to know what the plan is you may find yourself frustrated. But if you just relax into the island vibe and go with the flow you'll have an incredible time at Fish Tobago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo