I got to spend 2 weeks on the beautiful island of Tobago in July.
One of these 2 weeks i found myself hanging out at Fish Tobago. Plain and simple reason : it was the most lovely and friendly place on the island.
Most of it is linked to the owner, Brandon.
This man is passionate about his island, fishing, and will do whatever possible to make you happy. In all my trips, i had never met somebody like Brandon.
I strongly recommend the snorkeling island tour, with barbecue in no man's land followed by a swin at nylon pool. One of the best days ever. And great Captain of the boat !
But there is a lot more, and I'm sure lucky visitors will have a blast when staying at Fish Tobago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo