“Definitely the best guest house in Tobago”

Fish Tobago Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 8 Buccoo B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I got to spend 2 weeks on the beautiful island of Tobago in July.
One of these 2 weeks i found myself hanging out at Fish Tobago. Plain and simple reason : it was the most lovely and friendly place on the island.
Most of it is linked to the owner, Brandon.
This man is passionate about his island, fishing, and will do whatever possible to make you happy. In all my trips, i had never met somebody like Brandon.
I strongly recommend the snorkeling island tour, with barbecue in no man's land followed by a swin at nylon pool. One of the best days ever. And great Captain of the boat !
But there is a lot more, and I'm sure lucky visitors will have a blast when staying at Fish Tobago.
Enjoy !
Marie (Uk/France)

• Stayed: July 2012
7  Thank Demiche75
There are newer reviews for Fish Tobago Guesthouse

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at Fish Tobago Guesthouse in September planning to stay for 6 days but ended up staying there my entire vacation, because it is such a lovely and friendly place. Arriving at Fish Tobago I was welcomed in this cosy oasis in Buccoo by the very friendly host, Brandon. He is extremely service minded and besides making sure that my stay at Fish Tobago was a really good experience, he arranged tours for me to see the whole island, boat trips and of course fishing trips, where we caught loads of tuna.

• Stayed: September 2012
6  Thank Janni81
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This has been one of the greatest experiences i have had in Tobago. Brandon did an excellent job in keeping me occupied wiht many great activities and adventures on the island. Walking distance to the beach and very comfortable environment.

I will surely recommend this guesthouse to everyone i know. Brandon keep up the great work and i can't wait for my next visit. Wishing you all the best and continue success :-D

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Saleem_620
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Fish Tobago is a beautiful hostel that I stayed at as a holiday break when school closed. On arrival I was delighted to see how lovely the garden was and the whole vybz of the area were pleasant and relaxed. This was my 3rd time in Tobago and I think when I stayed at fish Tobago I had the most adventurous time compared to other parts of the island like crowne point. I also had the most relaxed time but got the chance to party as well. So for me that's no complaints. One of the most amazing things about Brandon's (the owner) set up is that he showed us an isolated point which we named angel fish point because when you go out with a snorkel and mask this place is just humming with nuff angel fish! Not that alone though this reef is more biodiverse than any other on the who,e island that I have visited. It truly is an underwater and overwater paradise!!!! Thankyou for such an amazing holiday Brandon hopefully be back at buccoo Christmas time and at worst Easter. Excited already x

Room Tip: I was sharing in a 6 man dorm and for me this was fine but if you struggle with heat and don't w...
Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank heathermcclure
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Fish Tobago Guest House ~ Comfort , hospitality @ 100% , very cozy and comfortable . Located in the heart of all the action walking distance to part of paradise ..... Not to forget the most generous , fun going the guy with the people's person and welcoming attitude "BRANDON" { Gave me my very 1st photo shoot on paradise 1&2 on my very 1st visit to Tobago. Great tour guide ;-)
A touch in Paradise - No Man's Land & Nylon Pool if u ain't visit there u didn't go to Tobago.

Thanks Brandon for a wonderful time !!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great < same quality and service !!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
10  Thank Tenielle P
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed 5 nights at Fish Tobago and it was a lot of fun. Brandon was very welcoming. He organised activities with the other guests, had a nice meal prepared for everyone staying there, was very helpful when needed. The guesthouse is ideally located in Bucco, not far from the beaches and the sunday school. His tours are fun and well organised. I will definitely go back there if I travel to Tobago again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Katia S
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed at Fish Tobago for 4 nights and had a great time. Brandon was very welcoming and helpful. It had a very homey vibe... we did activities and ate fresh grilled fish every night with the other guests. It's centrally located and easy to get all around the island. The mango tree out front is a huge bonus. Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Brunster_12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buccoo
Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort
Candles in the Wind
#2 of 20 in Crown Point
Turtle Beach by Rex Resorts
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort

Been to Fish Tobago Guesthouse? Share your experiences!