$58
Hotels.com
Mount Irvine Bay Resort(Mount Irvine)(Great Value!)
$149
$106
  • Breakfast included
Grafton Beach Resort(Black Rock)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
$271
$189
$133
$105
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat escapea great place to stayrogerkitchenettetobago
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I had a good time here. The pool is children friendly, the owners are friendly as well...they went out of their way to make me prepare my desired meal and allowed me to bake in the oven at their restaurant. This I'm proud of.

Lovely infrastructure n gardens. Saw lots of the national bird 'Cocrico' in the garden.

Didn't like how the toilet clogged twice.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank AkemiPino
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We had a really bad experience at another location, and the woman on the phone was SO accommodating and gave us a price no other hotel could beat, she greeted us before we could even say anything when we arrived and it was just all uphill from there - we got first class food, service, and everything else we could have possibly asked for. Thank you so much for making our Trip to Tabago exceed any of our expectations!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kiran W
Roger P, Owner at Enchanted Waters Tobago, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your compliments! They are much appreciated! We were very happy to make your stay in the beautiful Island of Tobago very memorable and looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We stayed one full work week at this beautiful establishment. We checked in at the hotel where we were greeted by a warm smile and feeling of comfort.My husband and I stayed at their jacuzzi suit which is extremely cozy and comfortable.The room was well equiped with the basic necessities.
The scenic view was relaxing and the pool was simply breath taking.
Our stay included breakfast. Every morning we both tried something different and I have to say that everytime we were impressed.I cant recommend one dish since everything we tried was simply delicious..
The staff are really helpful and since this is a family owned business,you get the feeling of welcome.Whether you visit enchanted waters for a honeymoon stay,business or vacation you will come in as a guest and leave as part of a family..
I will definately recommed this hotel and i do look forward to another stay not far in the future...

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wendell P

First of all I must say it was indeed our pleasure having you both stay by us! We do thank you very much for all those kind words. I am very happy to know that your stay was most enjoyable and look forward to your return! All the best!!

Reviewed April 1, 2016

I absolutely love it here the place is exactly as seen in photos. Very clean, the Patinos are very nice and make you stay quite enjoyable. I would definitely recommend 100% to anyone i have stayed here twice and would definitely stay here again. Very cool, calm and relaxing atmosphere. Absolutely love this place

Room Tip: The rooms downstairs closest to the pool are the best
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank tamiller06
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

Loved Tobago also
Really going to miss Enchanted Waters! Amazing family owned!
Excellent food, pool, owners and EVERYTHING ELSE
Thank you so much Roger Marcia (spelling?) Ken Parrot and little lizards birds and koi
Quaint room lovely balcony