“Caramel Kiss!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My cousin and I visited during November 2012.
We loved the setting however we weren't hungry so we decided to order a drink instead. The waitress offered us their number 1 drink... the Caramel Kiss!!!!!! Let's just say we wish we could have bought 10 of these to go!! Lovely!!

However, I do believe that the menu is over priced for such a casual setting- open air and road side. Our waitress though helpful was in a t shirt and short blue jeans. Yet burgers were over $70TT??

That said try the Caramel Kiss!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I visited the Bamboo Mile in September 2012. This restaurant is kind of a hidden gem as from the road we passed this restaurant several times and it definitely didn't look as inviting as when we actually decided to go inside. The manager and one server were quite hospitable and courteous which we were very pleased with. We ordered wine and water which came fairly quickly. I must admit the food did take about half an hour to arrive but when it did arrive the food was fantastic. We were pleasantly surprised that this small, unassuming place was able to provide such a professional culinary experience. We were very pleased with our meal and plan on returning again. The menu is definitely a bit pricey but the ambiance, service and food definitely provide incentive for us to return.

I would just like to suggest to the owners that they hire more servers as there was only one when we visited on a Saturday night and the poor fellow was overwhelmed. Otherwise great place to dine.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have tried the BAMBOO MILE twice and both times i wish i hadn't. on the last occasion it took nearly an hour to get our appetisers which were cold and the steak we ordered was the fattest piece of meat i have ever seen in a restaurant, anywhere. When i returned the meal refusing to eat the very cheap looking piece of meat there was no attempt to improve the situation. I ended up paying for the entire meal and leaving in disgust ..... never again. Twice bitten !!

1  Thank marcisonthemove
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I love to visit this restaurant once we go to Tobago! The ambiance is nice and relaxing, totally laid back...open concept. The drinks selection is very good and so is their food. Service is welcoming but a tad bit slow ...however remember we're on Caribbean Time, you're on vacation...RELAX!!! The prices are quite reasonable and it is nicely located with ample parking. ...we'll be back again and again!

1  Thank JosyJo28
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Went to this restaurant after making a reservation. I had to wait about 45mins to get my drinks and the garlic bread was horrible. Most items on the menu were not available and when I did order I had to wait ONE HOUR for my food..absolutely ridiculous. Many of the patrons were complaining quite loudly about the poor service. There is only one server. This restaurant has great potential but the service is horrible. Never again!!

2  Thank travelbee811