“Most beautiful and relaxing villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
israeljit...
Trinidad
“Most beautiful and relaxing villa”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I stayed a angel fish villa in Tobago . It was a wonderful and enjoyable experience for me and my family. A well kept villa with friendly and inviting maid services. The place is awesome and relaxing . My family really loved the pool and amenities they had.Very children friendly.Will surely say there next time I go to Tobago

Mar 24, 2017
Dear Guest,

Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future.

Owner
Shakola M
“Cozy space with everything you need!”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I went to Tabago from Trinidad, with a group of friends for a staycation and was pleased with this villa. It was located in a quiet neighbourhood which was also close to the main road (Milford Road) and Store Bay. There were also numerous restaurants and food places 5 minutes away.

The villa itself accommodated my party of 8 easily and everyone was able to relax and be comfortable as the villa was indeed spacious. The patio area was a great place to hang out in especially when barbecuing on the grill. The pool and the jacuzzi really made days in, enjoyable and made it easy to unwind after a day out. The owner was hospitable and quite helpful. We can't wait for our next staycation in Tobago and without doubt it will be at this villa!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 23, 2017

Pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to having you stay again in the not too distant future.

Owner
shermanjd...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beauty, Tranquility, Family.”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved the location of this property – very quiet and tranquil with beautiful birds and flowers (not that I am even into that – but you can’t help but notice)

Every morning I would wake up and take a walk out to the main street and down to a soup vendor and drink the scrumptious soup on the beach with my toes in the sand and the waves whistling a tune to me, while the sun provided a sort of glorious back drop for my mind to wander around the abysses of consciousness.

The house itself is very generously spaced. I was able to invite a lot of family I had not seen in awhile and didn’t feel congested. The house offers every amenity, (cooking items, cooler for the beach, towels, sheets etc.) there is a stereo you can plug in and play your favorite songs while lounging by the pool. The pool area is very nice and great for entertainment all day (except when the sun starts to go down as the insects there come out at dusk – I also recommend ensuring you request the cleaning crew clean the pool even before you get there – since the island services are a bit slow it seems).

Great restaurants and beaches within a 15 min walk – most of the walk is just getting out of the community the house is located in (once on the main street probably a 5-6 min walk to restaurants, bars and beaches (driving is literally 2min). It was a great contrast to my daily hustle and bustle life in a major American city (eye opening really). I would encourage you to let go of what you are used to as far as immediate service - the locals march to their own drum and definitely take their time (but it’s well worth it) Enjoy your stay.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 23, 2017
Thank you for your positive comments. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay!
AGuzman19...
Miami, Florida
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed March 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this villa for a few nights as a part of our honeymoon in beautiful Tobago. Everything went well with the booking and flight to the island.

We were really happy with the location, because it's just within walking distance to the action in Crown Point, but tucked away in a really quiet neighbourhood.

The place had everything we needed to just relax and enjoy ourselves. The pool made for a really refreshing dip during the day when we didn't feel like going to the beach. The bedrooms were roomy enough to feel that special level of comfort.

The villa accommodated our small group with ease and could easily have held more without feeling crowded.

The owner was really helpful, making suggestions about the local spots to visit and the things that we could try out in Tobago. Some of us ran into an issue with our flights, and he was super helpful and we were able to book an extra night so it all worked out in the end!

Great trip, great accommodations. Two thumbs up!

Mar 14, 2017
Thank you for your positive comments. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing