TripAdvisor
Canaan
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews crown point studio apartment orville mr island tobago beaches wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy ,staff always smiling and very knowledgeable about the island .the room has just what u needed I will be returning in July for a longer time my home away from home
The beaches were amazing ....try mount Irvine beach,schrews a place to have great food
The night life in crown point was also a hit I love Tobago so much to do when I return

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017

My boo and I stayed here and had a great time. It was affordable, safe, quiet, clean and right location to everything. The apartment was equipped with the amenities we expected and had no issues. The grounds are lovely and well maintained. The family own business was just that. Ran by a great family, who showed interested in their guest but weren't intrusive. Great plus for us!! I hope Orville, Lestell and the rest of the family will have us back. All the best, Dawn Edwards.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dawnhded
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My friend and I stayed at Lesville in March 2017, after being in Trinidad for carnival we were looking for some rest and relaxation. Lesville is a family owned business, they are very sweet and helpful, even let my friend borrow their son's phone charger because she forgot hers in Trinidad. The location is in a safe, quiet community and a short ride to the beach and airport. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the price was very affordable.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Nichelle J
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Nice value for your buck. The property is kept well. It is a family environment and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. If you prefer efficiency over the Gucci experience, then this is the place.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JimmyAk
omari2828, Manager at Tobago Lesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Thank you for your compliments. We try to make our guests feel at home. We look forward to hosting you and your loved ones again.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

My stay here over a previous Carnival period was very relaxing. The guesthouse is located in a quiet and safe area and all amenities are within walking distance. The location is an ideal spot for starting off your journey to enjoy all that Tobago has to offer. The compound itself is very clean with well kept gardens and the perimeter fence and secured off road parking only added to my peace of mind on this trip. There was also daily visits of a mother hen and her brood of chicks. The family who owns and operates this business are very friendly and professional in their operations. Residents in the area always greeted me with a warm good morning, on my walks to the fresh fruit stall, which made you feel safe and welcomed. This is a place where you can come to for a relaxing time and if need be, you can be in the thick of things a short drive away in just a few minutes. I tried to get a booking for the last carnival period but unfortunately they were fully booked, so my advice is to make your reservations early and enjoy your stay here.

Room tip: If you are staying for more than a couple of days and you have lots of luggage, go for a ground floor room to the front of the premises.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tocowaters
omari2828, Manager at Tobago Lesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017